THE ASYLUM

bigbird

When studying composition, I had a serious jazz man as a professor and we took Dave apart and put him back together again, over and over. Highly complex and so well constructed it is scary, the above video/song is done in 5/4 time and most jazz is 4/4 or close with improv, but that was earthshattering at that time. He was one of a kind. Serious talent.

They play tomorrow at 3pm! I will watch that one on television. I am streaming today. The Madison Academy kicker has a heck of a leg. Made a 43 yarder earlier.

I hope Tanner can see it through this year. They deserve it.

Kicker of a stomach virus, Shawn just drove me to the doc in a box and it was like I ran a marathon to get there. I laid down in 2/3 of the front seat of the truck and went to sleep on the way back. It's about 2 miles away, lol.

They played a few dates at my favorite venue in Arky, one of the girls with another band had a case. It took them about a week to get it and be sick, it has now been about a week since I was exposed and I kept everyone else away from them, I mainly took care of the kids when they were sick. I'm going to use the guilt factor, I promise. :hellyeah:

I love it too Barney we needed this so bad now I just wish he had the power to fire jj man I wish!! I wonder if when they were offering the job to him if said on one condition that I have full control and let me do what I want to do cause right now it seems like it at least I think so!

Edited by autiger88