THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Haha the fallout is crazy so many people saying I won't support Auburn now and the world is ending!! Good go away we don't wont you and yeah sorry guys the world isn't ending!! Hey tt and 62 and everybody else!! HahahA WAR EAGLE!!

Hey 88. Short of a Penn State fiasco, I will always be an Auburn fan. Most days, it ain’t easy though. lol

A little bit under excited. We have to make some kind of realistic defense effort.

We have to address what APPEARS to me to be his soft stance on Dyer, if he was part of the discipline problem it will not cure it but maybe make it worse.

I'm not as big a fan as you are.

Edited by telling tiger

Haha the fallout is crazy so many people saying I won't support Auburn now and the world is ending!! Good go away we don't wont you and yeah sorry guys the world isn't ending!! Hey tt and 62 and everybody else!! HahahA WAR EAGLE!!

Hey 88. Short of a Penn State fiasco, I will always be an Auburn fan. Most days, it ain’t easy though. lol

true it ain't but I think it will get easier!!

A little bit under excited. We have to make some kind of realistic defense effort.

We have to address what APPEARS to me to be his soft stance on Dyer, if he was part of the discipline problem it will not cure it but maybe make it worse.

I'm not as big a fan as you are.

I don't know yet I'm not excited or disappointed I'm just a wait and see kind of person I do think he needs to hire a damn good DC if he does that then I think we will be fine!! Edited by autiger88

Would not have been my first choice, the upside I see is that a good many of the players know the system, are built for it on the o side. I sure as hell want a lock down defense marquis de sade though. I want a BAD MAN................

Gus is here, he is ours', bring us back Gus,WDE.

Edited by telling tiger

I would not be opposed to BVG staying as long as Malzahn gives him the defense and the only instructions Malzahn gives him is to get the ball back for him.

There is some potential in that, but this year was such a nightmare, any actual skill on BVG's part is hard to tell. I do believe he was frustrated by something according to the interviews I heard and I'm hoping that is what it is. I do not mind the fast break neck speed of CGM, late in the game it is such an advantage at times, we GOTTA have a man who can put a D out there. We haven't had one since 2010 and even I realize the points scored against us was a by product of a fast O, but we have to improve in that area. PRONTO.

I beleive he will tt he will find the right DC at least I hope not getting to excited until I hear to the DC will be and even then I don't if I will be. But I back him he is our coach now and War Eagle Gus welcome back!!

I beginning to like him more he impressed me a lot in his presser and I hope it translates to the field!! I starting to beleive in him more not fully yet but he got me excited!!

He is so much more intelligent than the people who were asking him questions that almost hurt to watch, some true idiots, but media in Alabama, I shouldn't expect much more, including our own folks. Some people need to retire and go away. Fast.

Gus said all the right things, interesting defense comments he made. He sure as heck was not saying he was going to keep anybody. We just have to see now, at least the press conferences improve if nothing else.