THE ASYLUM

bigbird

I'm not really sure how I feel about the game going on today between the Panthers and KC. Only because I'm not sure KC can be ready for that, but the decision was made, I just find it a little soon yet. Hard to tell.

Neither team has a chance at a playoff spot. They should postpone it or cancel it under the circumstances. I agree, I don't see the Chiefs players and staff being mentally prepared to play a game. But then again, it could be motivation to play.

Checking out BSPNs NFL coverage, as late as 9:30 last night at the team hotel, the Chiefs were offered a collective opportunity to postpone the game and chose not to. My questions are irrelevant, there is the answer.

We are good a4e and thank you and tt I know I'm ugly but my little girl isn't and I have a feeling I wil be killing some boys when I get older!!

Edited by autiger88

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Good morning beautiful people. Headed to visit the diabetes Dr. in the Ham. Joy to the World. Somebody cure diabetes, please.

Morning effie, glad you are back and now you're on the road again. Busy much.

88, irony huh, we were those boys and now we wanna kill those boys. and ya darn skippy she is beautiful. Now that big ol thing in the pic with her, not so much, lol.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

The first boy my oldest ever liked ( even though it was just as a friend) she didn't want her dad to know about because he had said he would hang any boys that came around here on the fence. She was around 5 and took him literally. "Don't tell daddy I like Will. He'll hang him on the fence."

Apparently that is one of life's little twist, we are them and then we wanna kill them. Have boys, then you have to keep em alive, vicious circle, lol

Edited by telling tiger

Barney and Drac, you guy's have GOT to check this out..

Wanda Jackson and Justin Townes Earle, "Am I Even a Memory".

Wanda is far past her prime, but still sells plenty O' records from the Sugar Hill label.

He made his daddy proud with this one, giving props to those that came before. Fine song, so sentimental and bittersweet.

Got to a point where I could post it, here it is.

Edited by telling tiger

Howdy guys and girl. How was the 'ham effie? Everything OK with the girl?

After having two girls and then me, my dad used to say boys were much easier. He would say with girls you have to worry about every zipper around and with boys you only have to worry about one zipper. I found out with my daughter, scaring the hell outta boys works but it makes your daughter mad.

It's just hilarious how everybody has an inside source and they are all saying it is somebody different. My source from a few weeks ago has said some things have changed and he isn't so sure anymore. He still says it is a strong possibility. Talks between HC, AD and Pres at his school yesterday and today.

To hell with the fav coach......What's your favorite rumor?

I like the latest one I found, "site is blowing up in the premium side, it's Patterson, the plane is on the way to Ft Worth" :hellyeah:

this is from the same one who yesterday was all about Mora Jr. duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur

OHHHHHHHHHHH HECK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I'm drinking through that part. Won't even be seeing it, lol.

There are a couple of people who my evil twin would like to see BP hired just to watch their personal meltdown and then declare PSYCHE!!!!!!!! it's not BP.

I don't want him either, although I do see him as more viable than some coaching choices mentioned, but those guys post as if they are as mad as Mrs. Petrino. I started to ask, how long they had been dating BP when he cheated on them. ENOUGH already, shaddup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by telling tiger