THE ASYLUM

bigbird

WELL TISH!!! UGA = Underachieving Georgia Athletes. 5-6 first day draft picks on defense and they can't stop the run. I made my uat fan friend real mad. I went to his house to watch the game and was pulling hard for UGA. He got pissed saying I should be pulling for the state. I said 'yep, should be but oh well'. Then I asked him where his green and yellow shirt with the script A that he wore during the 2010 BCSNCG was? His wife told him that I had him there and then she told him to shut up.

AD's office, boosters trying to run their own fantasy league teams known as the AU Tigers, going after a top flight coach and staff. Hiring a PR staff that has a clue...............I can think of a few things........I'm lazy or I could post more.

I, as in me, meant for the ptb to sacrifice the need for personal expression of what their wealth can do in order for us to become a more efficent and competitve sports program.

If I thought the fans could do it, I would be even madder that it had been left undone for so long.

Gotcha! That is why our next coach needs to tell them thanks for your support and your donations now back off and let me run my football program.

Oh yeah, the people who write the big checks may be angry for a minute, but the ego will not allow the desire for closeness to the program to keep the check book closed for too long. If we do what we've always done, we will get what we've always gotten.

Is that working out to everybodies pleasure so far? Yeah didn't think so.

Yeah but everyone is thinking, “If they would listen to me instead of…..” If any one of us gave that much, would we be so much different? What we need is a really smart booster. Mark Cuban, how do you feel about tigers?

Yeah but everyone is thinking, “If they would listen to me instead of…..” If any one of us gave that much, would we be so much different? What we need is a really smart booster. Mark Cuban, how do you feel about tigers?

It is hard lesson in life that people with money have to learn, when one receives large cash, large know how is not included in the package.

sometimes it is already there naturally about some issues. Running a wood company as an example, and running a major college ath dept are not the same things.

Hire the best and get the hell out of the way.

Bammers exist to be hated, I dont see the problem, lol

I can hear Mark Cuban now. "My offer was for the BOT and PTB back off and let the coach run his program. Since they are unwilling,... for that reason I'M OUT."

At this present moment without changes, the smart money would be out. But someone who carries around a set just like his is EXACTLY what we need.

HOWEVER, even he may be too involved in the day to day of the Mavs, BUT he does own the joint, he doesn't just donate to it.

Ultimately, I would say the state of Alabama owns this joint. Hence we are starting out WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY behind the curve. Hell, I'd take Jerry Jones over what we have. j/k