THE ASYLUM

bigbird

I heard your girl was doing a buncha writing sessions between more earthly duties these days. Bodes well for the future, she has built a mighty rep to live up to though, it could be a long process until she is certain about it. She could well be one of the few to avoid the soph jinx.

She has really good, joujou.

Got to do a few things, back soon.

Nope just tired of all the talk about how petrino is the best we can do and also almost everybody on this bored praises him and wants him it's just a tad bit silly to me, but what do I know!!

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

You mean you don't see how it is a perfectly good idea to hire someone who embarrassed his last employer, covered up a traffic accident to cover up an extra marital affair, and then lies to his employer? You don't see how this would be a great recrutiment hire, to have someone like Petrino sitting on a couch at a recruits home across from that boy's mama telling her he'll take care of her son?

Well................................I fear that with the boosters using the team as their personal fantasy league team and telling folks who to play and who is best even though time on the field may have proven that opinion untrue.........I fear(said it again) that Petrino will be the only coach who will put up with that because he can get his foot back in the coaching door that way.

HOWEVER, it has been said by a few people close to the SEC office that Slive has called teams over the last year and said that he would prefer Pigtrino, not be given a shot this go round of coach openings.

We are between a rock and a stupid place.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Well everyone makes mistakes and if his wife has forgiven him then by all means he'll be the perfect hire and won't lie or embarrass AU. Gosh, people, the Creed says we need to forgive. What? It doesn't say that? Well it should. We need some amendments.

You mean you don't see how it is a perfectly good idea to hire someone who embarrassed his last employer, covered up a traffic accident to cover up an extra marital affair, and then lies to his employer? You don't see how this would be a great recrutiment hire, to have someone like Petrino sitting on a couch at a recruits home across from that boy's mama telling her he'll take care of her son?

I know right you are spot on with this! This is how I feel.

Well................................I fear that with the boosters using the team as their personal fantasy league team and telling folks who to play and who is best even though time on the field may have proven that opinion untrue.........I fear(said it again) that Petrino will be the only coach who will put up with that because he can get his foot back in the coaching door that way.

HOWEVER, it has been said by a few people close to the SEC office that Slive has called teams over the last year and said that he would prefer Pigtrino, not be given a shot this go round of coach openings.

We are between a rock and a stupid place.

That's what I scared of that if we don't find a coach to tell them to go somewhere and let him do his job we will be in this situation in 3 to 4 yrs and it will be worse next time, because by then we may have been at the bottom of the SEC west and a long way to climb back up if ever we can again!

Edited by autiger88

Everyone talks about him being a strong disciplinarian, that may have been true but I have to wonder how many players will buy that or that he is a hypocrite and won’t follow.

Everyone talks about him being a strong disciplinarian, that may have been true but I have to wonder how many players will buy that or that he is a hypocrite and won’t follow.

You can't speak logic on this bored you know better!! Don't get caught bad mouthing our new savior(Ireallyhopenot)!

I have that same worry too I just hope it's not him!

I gotta tell you tjhough, he doesn't botrher me nearly as badly as some of the self righteous ones in other threads railing against him. I don't want him either, but I see the "god thang" folks as just a bad of an image for the school. Take CGM's wife's tape as an example, it doesn't matter what your intentions or what the content is, it will be spun out of the world anyway, SO Have the Damn good sense to SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gotta tell you tjhough, he doesn't botrher me nearly as badly as some of the self righteous ones in other threads railing against him. I don't want him either, but I see the "god thang" folks as just a bad of an image for the school. Take CGM's wife's tape as an example, it doesn't matter what your intentions or what the content is, it will be spun out of the world anyway, SO Have the Damn good sense to SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok you could have asked me nicely!!

Not you dummy........................it will be made a bigger thing thaan it already is by those outside AU, just like her vid/audio was. Sooooooooo if we don't give them actual material they will make it up anyway, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh nevermind, I give.