THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Barney this time next week it will be a breeze for you. You're smart that way. Other than info overload, hope it was a great day.

Yeah Barn, I hope you had a great day. The first day is always the hardest. It will get easier and you know that.

Anywaaaay, How's everybody else? I thought I was gonna get a break earlier but then it got busy at the office.

Sean...........................who decided to tell me that my internet service had been discontinued on Sept 17th.

Really? So do tell.......................how do you suppose we are sending each other im's right now? I'm thinking that is internet service, poor though it may be. Alternative universe.

Smoke signals and carrier pigeons.

Oh then I had a western model of tech named Geoff, he made a point of repeatedly texting me his name was Geoff, so I made a point of continually addressing him as Jeff.

"How to Win Friends and Piss Off More Idiots". Available at Amazon, $9.99, hurry place your orders, limited supply!!!!

Edited by telling tiger

You have no internet service sir..................................

So while I agree with you it could be classified as none, these are desktops and laptops we are using to talk to each other you know?

How is that not funny? I just howled.

hey abnorman, what's cooking today? Not eggs I hope.........

hey abnorman, what's cooking today? Not eggs I hope.........

Nope, fish. Don’t tell anyone but I’m pretty much done for the day. :whistle: Other than customer lack of service problems how about with you?

Hey Drac.

That lacks a certain amount of protein as compared to the last menu, lol.

Sounds good though...............

Thank you for calling ATT customer service, how may we help you?

^^^^ One customer serv rep speaks each of those words, you are transferred for each word and you must restate all acct info and restate problem before you get the next word in the series.

It's a game and I've finally figured it out. :hellyeah:

Edited by telling tiger

That lacks a certain amount of protein as compared to the last menu, lol.

Sounds good though...............

Thank you for calling ATT customer service, how may we help you?

^^^^ One customer serv rep speaks each of those words, you are transferred for each word and you must restate all acct info and restate problem before you get the next word in the series.

It's a game and I've finally figure it out. :hellyeah:

My sister worked for Bell south, ATT, EDS I think.….and not sure who all else and never left her “job”. Nothing surprises me after some of the horror stories I heard. One time when they expected a strike they started training her to be a line technician????? Had my 60 year old sister climbing a 20 foot ladder. She has a double major in math and computer science and had only written code for the last hundred years. lol

While holding I'm connected to an acct svs rep, "Sir do you know your acct is due on the 1st?" . (HINT, That would be meaningful to me if it were the 1st)

Yes the check was cut, signed and it is in snail mail as of yesterday.

You mean to tell me I've been on the phone with you a month already?

:flame::hammerin::pc: