THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Good afternoon. I was surprised to see ole Mr. Sun this morning. I thought it would be dark for a few days.

I'm calling a press conference for tomorrow. I'm announcing that I have extended my contract with Auburn for another year.

0-49? It's still much greater to be an Auburn Tiger!!

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Cole Cubelic@colecubelic

Jimmy Brumbaugh, my teammate, was on the "search committee" in 1998/99, he had no idea Tubberville was going to be hired. Spare me that BS

Thought that I think Bo is a team player, I don't think he would be a process pushover. I would think he would be aheard, they can't play the money card on Bo. He has the same card plus field cred, plus ICON cred. #REALDEAL

He may be the one I have faith in. I like Pat but his very competetive days are mostly passed, he'll be good for advice, imo.

I hope as it was pointed out, that isn't a public relations committee and the real work is all done backroom style. Turn off the lights and whoever comes out unstabbed is the winner.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Pat will bring wisdom to the table. Bo brings everything. Hopefully they will have as strong a voice in this decision as they have minds.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

FWIW, it is being tweeted that Tim Jackson will no longer play a role in the football program. No relieble source on that yet, imho.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I think he's smart enough not to be duped. And who would be brave enough to try to dupe him?

Is it ironic that the 2012 AU/ARK game is on?