THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Isn't this special? What the hell? The tackling is as bad or worse than it has been all year. I know for a fact that every one of our defensive players knew how to tackle when they got to Auburn. What the hell have our coaches done to them? Fire every one of them. If we lose recruits, so what. If they wanted to play for these coaches, I didn't want them anyway.

You sir are preaching to the choir. GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grow one or get away from here. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are quickly moving up the list.

I'm 53 and have never been more embarrassed by what we have put on the field for a team and what is coaching it as I am right now.

BARFIELD was better and if you were alive then, you would know what a sad statement that is.

Complete failure.

You are quickly moving up the list.

I'm 53 and have never been more embarrassed by what we have put on the field for a team and what is coaching it as I am right now.

BARFIELD was better and if you were alive then, you would know what a sad statement that is.

Complete failure.

Yep, and we can’t say that anymore; now that’s sad, really, really sad.

I'm just simply amazed that a man can take a team from first to worst like this. Everytime I think I have seen man reach a new low in the area they are employed in, I'm constantly reminded that is a wrong assumption.

this man will never coach major college football again and he shouldn't. BUHBYE, gone yet?

I'm just simply amazed that a man can take a team from first to worst like this. Everytime I think I have seen man reach a new low in the area they are employed in, I'm constantly reminded that is a wrong assumption.

this man will never coach major college football again and he shouldn't. BUHBYE, gone yet?

Peter Principle at its finest.

And somewhere Doug Barfield is rejoicing because no longer will his era be the worst.

DB was a good person just like GC. I have no love for DB but he is not rejoicing this.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

And somewhere Doug Barfield is rejoicing because no longer will his era be the worst.

DB was a good person just like GC. I have no love for DB but he is not rejoicing this.

It was a joke. I'm sorry.

This game, this season, this staff, this team - the most embarrassed and frustrated I have ever been in my 56 years as an Auburn fan. WAR DAMN EAGLE ANYWAY!!

It was a joke. I'm sorry.

No reason to say your sorry. I just knew Doug and he did really love AU. I will say if Doug had our Offensive talent he would average over 30 points a game. Now we may allow 35 points on Defense but we could score some points.

I need lots of beer. I mean alot of it

Glad you’re not to the ice cream point yet.

brain freeze which may not be bad thing at this point

I’ve never made an ice cream float with beer; there’s a first time for everything though.