THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Don't know if you got any cam's yet, but that place we discussed has a sale prices for Black Fri and the weekend, I think it is a 15% discount, we got an email sale notice....just thought it might help.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Just a little something from the AU Football Vault-

It was a game played on December 2, 1972, however, that auburn fans would consider one of the team's most memorable-perhaps the single most memorable [at least until 2010] game in Auburn history. Auburn trailed undefeated, untied, second-ranked Alabama, 16-0 in the fourth quarter. Auburn's offense had been woeful all day. Gardner Jett's field goal made it 16-3, and Tiger fans began heading for the exits. Auburn had had a good year, and they were pleased with the effort and performance against Alabama. At least Auburn had not been embarrassed by what appeared to be a vastly superoir Alabama team. Then the unbelievable, the unheard of, thie incomprehensible happened. Auburn blocked two straight punts. Bill Newton blocked both kicks and David Langner returned both for touchdowns.. . Auburn won a game that appeared to be impossible to win, giving rise to the saying "Punt, Bama, Punt."

Don't know if you got any cam's yet, but that place we discussed has a sale prices for Black Fri and the weekend, I think it is a 15% discount, we got an email sale notice....just thought it might help.

Done, and done. Thanks again!

No problem, hope it helps in some way. I like video :cool:

Oh eff, my friend if only somehow, when they think they get to play for the 400th MNC, I would be thrilled.

It's now after noon, I should start drinking, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I am. BUT, today is a matter of need , not longevity. Add in a couple of hot ceramics and I may grumble, but it won't hurt nearly as bad. I hope.....sigh. lol

Edited by telling tiger

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

As many as you need. Hopefully we'll be praising rather than cursing. It's a little hope, but it's still there, infintesimal.

I doubt I'll be here during the game. We've got a few friends coming over for the game. Two couples are Auburn fans and one uat couple but they are OK. I don't even consider them bammers. They both went to school there and have all their teeth.