THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Just remember that you can BS if you top it off with flattery. Like saying, "I've looked at a lot of women, but none of them are as beautiful as you." She'll recognize the BS but the flattery will trump it.

I just tried it on my wife. She told me I was so fulla sh**. Then she said, "forget it, I'm tired". She said "I had to get up at 4:30 this morning, it aint happening". :( She knows me too well. :laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I just tried it on my wife. She told me I was so fulla sh**. Then she said, "forget it, I'm tired". She said "I had to get up at 4:30 this morning, it aint happening". :( She knows me too well. :laugh:

I thought I covered not trying the lines when they are tired. No wait, that was with TT and 62. Sigh. . . so many students. . . so little time.

I promised myself, I would drink my way through this. I haven't started yet.

It's not Irish whiskey, should I call this Tenn coffee?

Oh my, it is the day I've been dreading. Ruhroh.

Edited by telling tiger

You are too damn cheery, I've not had enough coffee yet, lol.

War Eagle anyway,sigh............................

MAYBE just maybe, the end of this game will be the start of better days.

said while searching for the silver lining.

In the words of a great lyric writer, "kick em when they're up, kick when they're down".

If I had the chance I would hang a 150 on the turds and try for more. It would endear you to AU faithful until the end of time on earth.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that thought has occured to and I don't mean only among AU people, just saying.

I hope you are right, I fear you are wrong. BUT, as you said, it is what it is.

The ceramic is polished and shiny, the JD is fresh and uncracked. I am as prepared as I can be. :dunno::hellyeah:

It's all I got................

That's all we can do. We get as prepared as we can be. It has no affect on the game but it makes us feel like it does. I just hope those that can affect the game are as prepared as they can be.

WELLLL, therein lies an entirely different issue, lol.

I've been just blown away from the "how in the hell did we get here" kind of thinking the last couple of days.

Amazing that it has become this bad. Never in my life.......

From champion to cluster in a nanosecond.

We have so much work to do.

I tell you what I would do though.

I would make that change about 1 hour after the game, it would instantly replace something else as the top news story, it would still be spun into the ground, but the focus would be on something else. Fire with fire, baby......................umhum :cool:

Edited by telling tiger

I agree, an hour after the game works for me. But the bammer media will then spin both stories against us. The next woe is me Auburn fans topic will be "Why haven't we hired somebody or made an announcement?" "We are losing recruits by not having a head coach announcement yet". "We need to make the hire now".

I'm guessing you are not a Bill Maher fan, just thinking, lol. I was watching his show the other night because he also does comedy and stuff and you know people have to write that.

anyway, excellent rant.

He said, " you know, every town used to have their crazy people and those crazy people thought they were alone, now those same crazy people find each other and form alliances of crazy people." There was more, politically focused, but you get my drift.

Now there are networks of crazy people.

Edited by telling tiger

I'm guessing you are not a Bill Maher fan, just thinking, lol. I was watching his show the other night because he also does comedy and stuff and you know people have to write that.

anyway, excellent rant.

He said, " you know, every town used to have their crazy people and those crazy people thought they were alone, now those same crazy people find each other and form alliances of crazy people." There was more, politically focused, but you get my drift.

Now there are networks of crazy people.

You are correct, I don't care for Maher. But he does have a point. The interwebs give them a way to get on their anonymous soap box and it gives them a glue to bond together.