THE ASYLUM

bigbird

The marathon was probably much better. I kept waiting on Ryan to put Tebow in. The fans kept yelling "TEBOW" which probably made it almost impossible for Ryan to put him in even if he wanted to. He isn't the type to send a message that he caved to fan pressure.

Jets are a complete mess. Didn't see it in the game, but on Sportscenter this morn, Sanchez takes off running behind RT on a broken play runs right into the back of the RT who gets pushed so far back it pancakes Mark who fumbles, it's picked up and a TD is scored. Now where have I seen this kind of lineplay before................hmmmmm can't remember. oy

The Pats did that without Gronk and about 4 other starters, yikes......

The music on Treme', was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo fine and worth missing any available football game, including one that is rumored to be played tomorrow.

On one they had just about every living American jazz master come thru and play at one club or another during Mardi Gras..............beyond my wildest dreams....so nice.

Cool!! :hellyeah: So, I guess after that you went and stood in line at Target or Walmart or the mall, huh? :laugh:

BTW, flip on Fox6 and watch Mickey interviewing these bammers tailgating in Turdsalooser. Classic.

That one episode was dang near too much to watch. I would've hated to have been responsible for payroll that week.

I did my one morning killer shopping trip early this week. Except for a couple of things from a close by non-mall store. I'M DONE!!!!!!!!!!!! :hellyeah:

not a chance in Hades I'd get close to anything except Publix today, NOT HAPPENING, lol

Far too early in my day to willing seek out bammers, or any day. lol

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Hey beautiful people! I did the Black Friday thing and in the mall in HSV saw a van with a bammer license plate. The letter sequence read C-A-M. I got a chuckle or twenty eight or twenty seven.

Most of that was good 6two. Not a big U2 fan.

Effie, you are crazy getting near a mall today. From some of the pictures and video I have seen, there is no way I would do it. Was it worth it? My wife had to be at the store at 6 this morning. They opened at midnight.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I left around 8 last night and got home around 10 this morning. I don't know if I'd go so far as to say it was worth it, but it was fun. I got a blue ray player for $38 and there were several clothing stores that had 1/2 off or 40% so I got the girls some clothes. I also stumbeld across the fact that there are two stores, Hollister and Abercrombie and Fitch, that objectify men as sex objects to sell clothing. Oh glorious day! We've come a long way, baby!

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I like to think of myself as an older more experienced art appraiser. I only ogled for a few minutes.

Yeah, sure. I'll use that next time.

I'm not sure that one is suitable to be used as a male response. But hey, it's your face. ;-)

I like to think of myself as an older more experienced art appraiser. I only ogled for a few minutes.

Yeah, sure. I'll use that next time.

I'm not sure that one is suitable to be used as a male response. But hey, it's your face. ;-)

You may be right. I'll just stick with being a dirty old man.