THE ASYLUM

bigbird

A4e, you ain't got my decorations done yet either, what's up with that?

yeahyeah, I know don't bother.lol

Just got some stuff done and sat back down for a few with a cup of coffee, it could be worse...it could be Saturday, lol

Hey sixtwo and TT. Another nice day. Unbelievable. Sorry you have to work, sixtwo.

Could be worse, I could have a ton of honey-dos to be done. :laugh:

Good point. I think I'm gonna find some errands to run today, all day.

A4e, you ain't got my decorations done yet either, what's up with that?

yeahyeah, I know don't bother.lol

Just got some stuff done and sat back down for a few with a cup of coffee, it could be worse...it could be Saturday, lol

The bad part is that I refuse to put up decorations until after Thanksgiving. I've just been getting them ready to put up. You know, making sure the mini lights work, which they never do. It's amazing, the technician in me will spend hours repairing something I could go buy for $3. :dunno:

I go easy as heckon the outside stuff, put up some door wreaths put some of those candle things in the windows indoor and and call it a day. The local garden club makes mailbox things as a fundraiser, buy one of those and they even put it up, DONE :hellyeah:

Brother put that three dollar thing down and get thee to Lowes, lol

I go easy as heckon the outside stuff, put up some door wreaths put some of those candle things in the windows indoor and and call it a day. The local garden club makes mailbox things as a fundraiser, buy one of those and they even put it up, DONE :hellyeah:

Brother put that three dollar thing down and get thee to Lowes, lol

And get gift wrap while you’re there. lol

I'll say this, to me, it looks like all those moral high horses would be dead tired by now, cause they've had the hell ridden out of em.

No one wants an axe murderer, but I hate to tell folks a powerful man has powerful drives in all areas of life, some are just not handled properly. If they knew about the one's they don't know about , they'd have a stroke and die, I'm becoming good with that last option. Enough already.

If they aren't his wife, it's pretty much not their problem.

I'll say this, to me, it looks like all those moral high horses would be dead tired by now, cause they've had the hell ridden out of em.

No one wants an axe murderer, but I hate to tell folks a powerful man has powerful drives in all areas of life, some are just not handled properly. If they knew about the one's they don't know about , they'd have a stroke and die, I'm becoming good with that last option. Enough already.

If they aren't his wife, it's pretty much not their problem.

That’s a private issue but unfortunately for him he made it public, there were other issues with it as well. My biggest thing is from a PR standpoint, we really, REALLY, need to make a grand slam homerun hit and I just don’t think he’s it. At this point I just see more down side than up and we have a huge up-hill climb to make. I was telling the guys this morning, there are three things that can happen, the right thing, the wrong thing and nothing. We have got to get this right.

I'm not a fan of him as head coach for AU, HOWEVER, I'm sick to death of the moral posturing from people who stats prove that there is minimally a 50/50 chance they could be doing the same thing. It's just not on the evening sports report.

Not all powerful men get caught doing this, not all do it, not all lie about it when or if they do.

This is as old as history and time is. It ain't new. If we had full knowledge of the people who did this it would blow most of these people's minds seemingly. We can't be that naive.

Again, I'm not lobbying for Pigtrino, but having the most moral of coaches won't help on the field or on the recruiting trail as it stands now. We are a joke. It just isn't funny.

I'm not a fan of him as head coach for AU, HOWEVER, I'm sick to death of the moral posturing from people who stats prove that there is minimally a 50/50 chance they could be doing the same thing. It's just not on the evening sports report.

Not all powerful men get caught doing this, not all do it, not all lie about it when or if they do.

This is as old as history and time is. It ain't new. If we had full knowledge of the people who did this it would blow most of these people's minds seemingly. We can't be that naive.

Again, I'm not lobbying for Pigtrino, but having the most moral of coaches won't help on the field or on the recruiting trail as it stands now. We are a joke. It just isn't funny.

Exactly and my biggest fear is he’ll be the punch line.

A. Barn , this past weekend we saw Justin Townes Earle at Workplay in the ham......................oh man. Beyond outrageous expectations. Magnificent.

B. The following deserves a mild language warning at the start, not bad , but there, just in case rollseyes at the wimple fambly.

but what a jam, geesh.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgtSd6RtFwQ

Edited by telling tiger