THE ASYLUM

bigbird

I got hijacked to go get wrapping paper before it all got picked over..........who knew it could get picked over? It made it sound like squash at the farmers market........all the good sqaush are gone. Shame, pity really. yikes........the things I learn.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I got hijacked to go get wrapping paper before it all got picked over..........who knew it could get picked over? It made it sound like squash at the farmers market........all the good sqaush are gone. Shame, pity really. yikes........the things I learn.

You definitely have to get the wrapping paper early. Which reminds me, I haven't bought any. Can I borrow yours? ;-D

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

We recently got a 5 Guys in Florence, but I keep forgetting about it because it's not located near the places I frequent.

I'm not sleep deprived, but I took advantage over the weekend to accumulate plenty of holding time. I have no issues saying I'm the favorite uncle for the time being. He's doing great.

Hey barn, good to hear and very glad you got the holding time. No question you were gonna be the fav uncle, get real.

OK a4e what did i do now? Are you reading my pm's? I just told eff a not so nice joke I wrote about bammers......

Edited by telling tiger

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Beautiful people, I must go take candy from a baby. I hope each of you have a lovely day. And please continue right along giving the bammers in the I Hate Bama thread their deserved dose of H@##. Thank you in advance.

Just joking... GAH!!! ;D Yes, I am reading your PMs. I don't have an answer. I missed the PM with the joke. :dunno:

btw, I meant reading my pm's and talking about the joke I told eff, not the other pm's, lol. It's till there at the same periods of time.

It was a roundabout way of asking why you said, "TT and laughed". hehehehe