THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I hate them too. A bammer on here told me he had the right to be here. :rolleyes:

I will have absolutely no problem pulling for Georgia and Notre Dame. The hate is strong in this one.

Agree 100% with everything you just posted TT!!

Good Morning anyway. I was only in public for a few minutes yesterday and nobody said anything about the game. But in some stories I have seen on TV, the turd fans don't even mention Auburn. All they are saying is "...get by Georgia". I would almost give them the next two IBs if we could beat them this year.

Agree 100% with everything you just posted TT!!

Good Morning anyway. I was only in public for a few minutes yesterday and nobody said anything about the game. But in some stories I have seen on TV, the turd fans don't even mention Auburn. All they are saying is "...get by Georgia". I would almost give them the next two IBs if we could beat them this year.

Kinda scary to think of after ol Harv; this time would probably be life and limb.

Morning everybody.

Maybe... all of the above. It was more of a joke but I did ponder my intake from yesterday to determine the juxtaposition of the turds this morning. Philosophically, I hope they all sink.

Damn I was hoping for one of the other answers, lol. I give...................

There is no doubt, this is the only good response to this particular line of questioning.

OK. Next question...

:whistle:

Damn I was hoping for one of the other answers, lol. I give...................

There is no doubt, this is the only good response to this particular line of questioning.

OK. Next question...

:whistle:/>

If a tragically poisoned tree falls on a bammer and no one is around to hear, does the bammer make a sound?

Edited by EagleFlight34

Geesh what a pre school level question. Of course it makes a sound, but only when you are hitting the downed bammer with the HAMMER.....

It can be quite melodic if you have good tempo.

Edited by telling tiger