THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Staying out of shoppers way and big meal with the usual suspects, then a two day nap.I'll wake up Sunday......

But then you'll miss the Iron Bo... ahhhh, nevermind.

Staying out of shoppers way and big meal with the usual suspects, then a two day nap.I'll wake up Sunday......

But then you'll miss the Iron Bo... ahhhh, nevermind.

Bright little beacon in such a dark, dark world....

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I've already decided that I'm going to lock myself in the room with the computer and tv Saturday and I may never come out.

#Noseriously Those football games and that race had to have viewers. Plus I had to go to Lowes to get some things to prepare for Christmas decorations.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

#Noseriously Those football games and that race had to have viewers. Plus I had to go to Lowes to get some things to prepare for Christmas decorations.

What do you do for decorations? My daddy used to put up lights everywhere and we started calling him Clark Griswald. He's about to old for all that now but I've heard of a company out of HSV that will put your lights up for you and then take them down and store them.

There are a few companies in Bham that will do that for you. They'll bring in a live tree and put lights on it for you. I don't do that much. Just some white trees with lights and white reindeer with lights and some trim lights around the house. Candles in the windows and Poinsettias around the front porch. The wife handles most of the inside decorating.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I used to have some made from grapvines or willow branches. I had a neighbor down the road tell me that her husband slammed on the breaks passing my house thinking they were real deer.

Hating the turds early and often......................

Dang the Ducks and the blasted Wildcats..............

I hate Uga and I hate Notre Damn. Goes without saying I hate the turds and their obnoxious idiots they call fans.

These are the choices? :angry::puke1: