THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

okokokok, one more score.

NC State 24- Clempsons Dumbos 14

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, roll wolfpack turd boy, grrrrrrrrr

Now that is funny. . . . .

The mic man cheerleader just proposed to one of the Tiger eye dancers and she said yes.

Nicely done my man! I wonder if anybody was left in the stadium to see it?

I love Lionel Richie, but Golf, not everyone here appreciates him.

You think I care what someeeeee other people here think of him or Jim or Cat or so and so.................One of the best concert I ever saw was The Commodores in 1972. Some people on here just have no good taste in music. :-\

You think I care what someeeeee other people here think of him or Jim or Cat or so and so.................One of the best concert I ever saw was The Commodores in 1972. Some people on here just have no good taste in music. :-\

You said it!

You said it!

ha ha I see what you did there

http://youtu.be/OLDSdnHWaSU

I agree and I've been holding out some hope for you, it is fading though................................lololol hehehehehe. Cat is an improvement by light years over Lionel.

Heidi loves Dylan. You have no idea. Just a little weird to me. She does take after me in some things music being one of them. She really likes Woody Guthrie not so much Arlo.