THE ASYLUM

bigbird

This is a weird day, it's the first PPV game in forever I'm not gonna buy. sigh.....

Yeah, me too. I may go somewhere to watch and then again, I may not.

Let’s go old school and listen on the radio. Where’s Jim when we need him though?

Morning folks.

People are tweeting pics of around and inside JHS. Very sad, not alot of people.

I hate it for the Seniors. They deserve better. But, I think the message to the PTB is being sent loud and clear.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I hate it for all the players. But people just don't want to spend the money that it takes. My dad says he's giving up his tickets. I wonder how many other people will do likewise?

People are tweeting pics of around and inside JHS. Very sad, not alot of people.

I hate it for the Seniors. They deserve better. But, I think the message to the PTB is being sent loud and clear.

Call on line one Miss Keller. Miss Keller. Miss Keller!............ HELEN!......... HELLO!

Thanks for the link A4E. Now I can meet beautiful women from all around the world who will do anything I want.

:laugh: You're welcome. I knew you would like that.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Housework? That would never have crossed my mind.

It wouldn't of crossed my mind either if he'd given me a link with sexy MEN from around the world who would do anything I want.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Thanks for the link A4E. Now I can meet beautiful women from all around the world who will do anything I want.

That link doesn’t exist. >:(

Try double clicking.