THE ASYLUM

bigbird

That's because the only way they can get around in Lawrence county most times is running....

Just kidding, just kidding....don't hurt me, Eff!

I read thapt in the paper the other day, Congrats to the boys!

Tanner has their second round playoff game tonight against a school I've never heard of. Hope it goes well for them. They have averaged 50.2 ppg and outscored opponents by 320+ so far this season. Hope they keep it going.

Shoot, they're a small school with limited numbers to draw from. It doesn't hurt that coach White was a d1 O lineman for that other school. I read an article on their line this season. They are young and average around 200 lbs. But they get after it. They have a mentality that they wont be beat on the line. They've got fight, and it comes from the HC.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

That's because the only way they can get around in Lawrence county most times is running....

Just kidding, just kidding....don't hurt me, Eff!

I read thapt in the paper the other day, Congrats to the boys!

Tanner has their second round playoff game tonight against a school I've never heard of. Hope it goes well for them. They have averaged 50.2 ppg and outscored opponents by 320+ so far this season. Hope they keep it going.

Funny thing is our old football coach constantly berated XC and that mentality carried over to his players. I told the boys to just ask the football team how many blue maps they had. And speaking of Lawrence County, your coach at Tanner is the son of a Lawrence Countian, so without us Tanner might not be so beast. :P

What you laughing at? Is something funny to you? Is this a laughing matter? Does this seem a joke? Does this look like a frigging comedy club to you? Are you some sort of clown? Huh? Are you a comedian?

Ohhhh....wait....nevermind.

I think Barney ran away, drac was busy frisking customers( not in a good way), eff's hubby actually agreed to go shopping( man card probation review), 62 was dragging around a papason chair, and I just tried to stay the hell outta the way.