THE ASYLUM

bigbird

#%%^^&^*&()%&%$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$^&*()_(*&^%$#%%^*((()!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF that happens it will confirm my belief beyond repair of the death pall of imbeciles that own, inhabit and run this state. Politically, educationally and socially. While they do not get enough cash from me to run or establish anything, they better have enjoyed what they have received already there will simply be no more. I will not support what doesn't act in its' own best interest.

That said it is fineboob, so a grain of salt is required. HOWEVER, it would not surprise me in the least and I'm just as disappointed in that.

I woke up this morning, flipped on the TV, Ans the Mollie B. Polka Party was on RFDTV. Nothing like polka renditions of "Faded Love" and "Folsom Prison Blues" to get the day kicked off right. LOL

And Barn, I'm choosing to ignore that tweet right now.

Don't want to kill my polka buzz....

#%%^^&^*&()%&%$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$^&*()_(*&^%$#%%^*((()!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF that happens it will confirm my belief beyond repair of the death pall of imbeciles that own, inhabit and run this state. Politically, educationally and socially. While they do not get enough cash from me to run or establish anything, they better have enjoyed what they have received already there will simply be no more. I will not support what doesn't act in its' own best interest.

That said it is fineboob, so a grain of salt is required. HOWEVER, it would not surprise me in the least and I'm just as disappointed in that.

Don't you mean "brain of salt"?

A. Polka and buzz? Same sentence? Uhhhhhh.........no.

B. The sad part about that tweet is that it would not shock me in the least. We have proven to be that inept in the past, I hope that we would not be so ignorant as to continue the same path of self destruction, but in this state, that hope has been proven wrong over and over again. .

Nothing would please me more than to be proven completely wrong. Hopeless would best describe it at the moment.

Gogue is doing nothing but waiting on his retirement. That makes two of us. I'm waiting on his retirement too.

I'm gaining a strong dislike for A&M. All I'm seeing from their fans is how they are now part of the Big 3 in the west. Bama, LSU, and A&M....and then it's everyone else.

Arky and Auburn are having historically bad seasons that will not last. Them having a great season, and "Johnny Football" won't either.

Edited by Barney

We had a really nice salt glazed red clay mini jug. Mini jugs were made by potters as curiosity pieces or to show their skill, and aren't exactly plentiful. It was the first one I've had, and I got a really good deal on it. (by really good, I mean I didn't have much in it at all, and after researching it, I figured out what I had)

Well, I opened shop today, and opened the cabinet where it WAS, and it was gone and a small jar that was beside it had been moved to its place. It most likely happened Saturday or Sunday. Grrrrr......