THE ASYLUM

bigbird

I've been in contact with Auburn about a coaching position. They say I'm more qualified than the last person they hired.

No, I took a position with another company. Exciting and scary at the same time.

I could only wish that someone as rational as you, not to mention someone who has a clue about seperation of church and state would be the next coach, in my wildest dreams, lol

Well,

A. Congrats, I'm happy for you.

B. I certainly hope you will be happier as well.

C. OK so now tell me what the hell you'll be doing.(noooooooooooo, I thought you won the lottery) at this new company.

D. Great, now who do I contract with for tech support, sniffsniff........

A. Thanks

B. I can only hope.

C. An energy company based out of Houston has a site in Kansas. I will be the onsite IT manager.

D. Bill from India is very good.

Edited by Barney

Drac, I'm glad you are hanging out, I got a book to recommend to you, it is a word picture of inspiration worthy of any Guthrie you've ever seen.

" The Story of Edgar Sawtelle" by David Wroblewski.

Fine early American period placed work, eventually told by a mute son after the story of his birth and growth is told . About as word and image rich as anything I've read in a long time.

New book? Out in the usual stores?

Drac, I'm glad you are hanging out, I got a book to recommend to you, it is a word picture of inspiration worthy of any Guthrie you've ever seen.

" The Story of Edgar Sawtelle" by David Wroblewski.

Fine early American period placed work, eventually told by a mute son after the story of his birth and growth is told . About as word and image rich as anything I've read in a long time.

New book? Out in the usual stores?

Not specifically new, been in the need to read pile for a couple of months, it should have been higher on the list. Stimulates big brain pictures. Extremely well done.

We were getting the kids ready to go out of town this morning for a week or so, I missed that but will look for it online, I hate we missed it.

Good deal.I have an Amazon gift card that needs to be used.

They replay the American Masters occasionally, but it IA probably online, too.

There's also a special on the dust bowl coming up soon, the next week or so.

So....Alabama Shakes had a song on the show Parenthood last night. One should watch that show simply for the music. I was happy to hear them playing away in the background. It wasn't just a filler track either, but was during the climactic ending scene.