THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Wonder how the little one and the new parents are doing?

So the good general is giving the comedians great material. From Jay Leno:

We expect more out of a general. He was behaving like a congressman.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

The thing I find amusing about all this is that throughout the course of history men with political power as well as the general public repeatedly screw around and yet this time it's not just infidelity but a political conspiracy to cover up a terrorist attack. Really?

Hint one: The reason they are powerful men in the first place is partially because of the alpha type testosterone content.

Hint two: This is known to express its self sexually. REPEATEDLY

Question one: Why does this surprise anyone?

I've been messing with that element this morning for something to do and entertainment, but it doesn't surprise me, people want to sign a petition to allow Alabama to leave the union, it needs 25,000 sigs. With the people who still believe in, "fergit hell" and the people with a brain who live here that would be all to happy for the state to be kicked out of the union, we can get those 25,000 by about noon today.

row tahd, redneck, backwoods, howsyemammernim

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

The history lesson I taught yesterday while subbing was about Alabama petitioning to become a state in the Union. I couldn't help but laugh on the inside at the irony.

Drac, I'm glad you are hanging out, I got a book to recommend to you, it is a word picture of inspiration worthy of any Guthrie you've ever seen.

" The Story of Edgar Sawtelle" by David Wroblewski.

Fine early American period placed work, eventually told by a mute son after the story of his birth and growth is told . About as word and image rich as anything I've read in a long time.