THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Little boys have a habit of weeing on people. Sometimes those little cups that come with your cough syrup can have more than one use.

Morning everyone,

AA, I'm very happy for you guys. It has been a long tough road for you two. I'm glad Mr. Cooper has made is appearance, congratulations!

Now, about those pics.

boomboom,bababoomboom, I said dance to the music.

Now if someone will only take us higher............. :hellyeah:

Fine fine fine old soul, cutting edge too, no one knew where to play his music, rock, "black" music at the time as it was genre called. Good stuff.

He couldn't put the coke pipe down and hold it together, sad.

Edited by telling tiger

boomboom,bababoomboom, I said dance to the music.

Now if someone will only take us higher............. :hellyeah:

Fine fine fine old soul, cutting edge too, no one knew where to play his music, rock, "black" music at the time as it was genre called. Good stuff.

He couldn't put the coke pipe down and hold it together, sad.

Absolutely true................. main reason I felt like playing it now is there are only 2 mores games left in our season. Time to celerbrate.................. God I never thought I would say that in my later years.....

I don't know if I can even stomach watching that game. I flipped back and forth this weekend between Georgia vs Auburn and K-state vs TCU. I spent a lot more time on the K-State game. I have never been to a point where I didn't care to watch Auburn, but I'm there. Makes me sick.

Al State and A, A&M live in the shadow of the two (one) larger program and if you don't think they'll be up for that game, you'll be wrong.

On paper we should win, we haven't been playing on paper either.

I stuck with the end of the turd/TAMU game and then spent a fair time checking out K State/TCU. I was in a reasonably good mood and didn't wanna ruin it.

Edited by telling tiger

Hate to say it but I will channel surf while turds put the beat down on us. I will hang in for as long as I can but then on to the next game. never in my life would have thought I would do this. You can actually tell what players don't even want to be on the field. Especially def......Shug is turning over in his grave.