THE ASYLUM

bigbird

They've lost to UF and LSpoo so they are about 2nd ish or so in the west, no question the can hold their own, still do not like that yell leader thing though, they call it tradition, I call it something else.

Edited by telling tiger

For better or worse he is the immediate future, I don't know if KF will even stay, JJ from Carver is on the fence seemingly with coaching change, fine time for him to learn a lesson. Coaches are not perm fixtures, buildings and stadiums never leave where they do their work. Adios muchachos, gone yet? Buhbye............

For better or worse he is the immediate future, I don't know if KF will even stay, JJ from Carver is on the fence seemingly with coaching change, fine time for him to learn a lesson. Coaches are not perm fixtures, buildings and stadiums never leave where they do their work. Adios muchachos, gone yet? Buhbye............

If he can’t see that a coaching change could possibly be the best thing for his future, then he would never see the wide open receiver in the end zone.

Edited by 4AUsince62

oh dear god, they just announced the private security firm on BSPN, and what a split between coaches and players in trust it caused. Would someone please shoot us and put us out of our MISERY please? arghhhhh

I just got a text from some fella named AA, apparently the missus could not wait on Thursday and decided to start this process now, she is drugged up and in the process, lol

Yep. AA is gonna be a daddy. That's scary.

I just saw AA was online, HEY BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Dont you have something you need to be doing? lol and Did you get all our cigar orders when you were on your cruise?

Congrats man, so glad for you guys..

Uh wow can we not go there, uh ewwwwww. and since it is a boy do NOT forget the diaper on the front trick when changing diapers, on this you can trust me, sigh..................

Edited by telling tiger