THE ASYLUM

bigbird

St posted saying Jimbo is the leading Candidate right now, I still think we can do better! I just hope and pray we actually get sombody good but with our record we may just go after another unproven coach the way we have in the past and if we do I will be pissed!

At this point, I would be extremely happy with Jimbo Fisher.

FIFY

Compared to the past, this would be huge for them to do. I agree on Jimbo but it’s sad how big this would be for us.

Only a few of us are moving around much yet, ahhhhhhh, the quiet time of day, lol.

Yeah let's just say, the gameday thrill is gone, progressively sadder by the moment and by the Saturday. I just do not know what to think right now ,but i do not like what I'm thinking, sigh.

He has been one of my considerations for the job since it became apparent someone needed to do the job. I still think he will have to be extraordinarily strong to overcome the bubba influence factor. If you want me to tell the truth, I frankly do not see why anyone would take the job the way the surrounding culture is. I'm disgusted damn near beyond repair.

I think the talk of him is as much speculation as is the talk of them all at this point though.

Your opinion sir?

Edited by telling tiger