THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Some of the Sam Adams specialties are good. Newcastle isn't bad. Blue Moon is good. I usually just stick to the lighter large brewery beers, though.

Sorry, i sold that copper coil for scrap. ;D

Likely story and

62 don't you even start, unless it is a blaster 9000 2.0 you need to just march on in your lonesome parade. lol

I’ve actually been looking for parts, but sadly, Amazon doesn’t seem to carry them. :laugh:

Been a tough few months, rehab( not the participants idea) and quite a few other issues. Maybe some time, but doubt it, i told eff in pm yesterday about this. The magic that can happen when a relationship comes together and then parts of it are expressed musically is sometimes unreal, some beautiful stuff. It is so difficult for that to last.

I hadn't heard about that. I just read an article from Rolling Stone http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/the-civil-wars-abruptly-cancel-tour-dates-cite-internal-discord-20121108 It says they may start back up but some of the wording from quotes doesn't sound encouraging.

Patterson eh? Did he accept? Arky certainly had the cash after not having to bank roll Pigtrino upon leaving, but I'm not specifically a Patterson fan, though I'm sure he'll do well there, sadly.

I know you're not, but they are going after a top tier coach, just like Auburn should be doing NOW! I hope the wheels are in motion.

They are Barn, and going in four different directions. :banghead:

I'm not arguing that he isn't a top tier coach and I would like to point out my inerrant message boards ways, lol, I said he could easily be ready to move from that school, joking of course, but it doesn't surprise me at all.

I'll be frank, imo, we need someone bigger than that, that can stand up to and not be run over by the billy bob brigade that IS our BOT and high dollar donors.