THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Yeah, doing good thanks. The pup thought it was great, wanted to play rather than P&P. Sorry little man, I've got to get ready for work. :lol: Although I would like to build a nice fire or two this weekend, maybe in turdtown. ;D

People starting fires, other than a TAMU bonfire in turdville, makes me still a little nervous in election week, hold off ok? lol

Oh yeah the fuzzy children love this weather, these were wild and are now passed out in front of the fire, tough life.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Good morning beautiful people.

I don't know what ya'll are talking about. Roxy doesn't want to move from in front of her heater.

Hopefully, as has been suggested, it is a smokescreen of a lowbrow choice so people will get off the "boom" theory and be happier with the ultimate choice. I have no doubt that wheels are turning, i just do not see it as being in the program's or anyone's best interest, for anything to become public if no immediate change is impending. All bluff, no stuff, imo.

I have no doubt Watson the pup would be a far wiser choice.

Edited by telling tiger

HOWEVER, within 10 minutes after the turd game is mercifully over, an announcement needs to be made immediately and action taken instantly. Without question.

It will suck the media air out of the historic beat down we are very likely to suffer and keep the focus on positive change instead of historic failure.

That was golf the game, NOT golf the beer drinking, popcorn eating, Heidi walking, funny person, lol.

At the rate we're going only golf and equestrian will be a competitive team, oh and swimming and even that scares me at the moment.

Morning...............lovely weather, beautiful morning and do you have beer that is better to you in the fall and winter? FTR, I like a lot of the smaller Adams brews and a lot of more regional brews. There are some great small brewers around the country.

Now that Alabama has done away with some ancient (imagine) laws, they are much more available. The store close to Western and Bottega on Highland beside the Expressway has a killer selection.

Something else I like to do, I have a tall pilsner that will hold to bottles. I’ll pour a Guinness and a Newcastle Brown in it, Mmmmm.

Morning Afer, how about the aforementioned Newcastle?