THE ASYLUM

bigbird

I only have a minute but will be back later.

Congrats to the Obama supporters on here. I will continue to pray for this country and our leaders.

Later...

He was driving fast too.

Speaking of, does anyone know the meaning of someone signing that looks like the “hang loose” upside down; or maybe a better way to describe it would be someone hanging up a phone?

:dunno:

BTW, morning folks and drive safe Afer. :cool:

Edited by 4AUsince62

Can you give us some context clues? That usually helps when defining things.

During a less than stellar moment yesterday a tailgater apparently didn’t appreciate me slowing down. I was doing 65 in a 55 and about to make a left turn, the right lane also was bumper to bumper. :dunno: That’s what I saw in my rear view mirror. :-\ I literally couldn’t see this person’s wiper blades in my mirror and I was in my “short” Saturn.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

During a less than stellar moment yesterday a tailgater apparently didn’t appreciate me slowing down. I was doing 65 in a 55 and about to make a left turn, the right lane also was bumper to bumper. :dunno: That’s what I saw in my rear view mirror. :-\ I literally couldn’t see this person’s wiper blades in my mirror and I was in my “short” Saturn.

Hmmmm. . . . I thought that was what the middle finger was for. I'm confounded. No idea.

Hmmmm. . . . I thought that was what the middle finger was for. I'm confounded. No idea.

The fact it didn’t bother me seemed to irritate them as well. :dunno::laugh: Sorry, just too many other things in this world to get pissed off about.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

The fact it didn’t bother me seemed to irritate them as well. :dunno::laugh: Sorry, just too many other things in this world to get pissed off about.

I wish I could say that you were preaching to the choir, but I pretty much get pissed off every morning on the drive to school.

I wish I could say that you were preaching to the choir, but I pretty much get pissed off every morning on the drive to school.

So that was you on my bumper? :laugh::tease:

Nope, that is what the brakes are for.

There are few things in this world that I hate as much as someone riding on my bumper.

It is always important to remember that pretty much 100% of rear end collisions are the fault of the driver who hits the other.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

So that was you on my bumper? :laugh::tease:

Nope, you'd have completely understood my sign language.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Eff getting all bad A on us this morning, lol.

Not really, just talking bad. I save my hand gestures for when the Nick Saban Ford commercial comes on TV. Don't do it on the road, too many people have weapons. I just hope they can't read lips.

Not really, just talking bad. I save my hand gestures for when the Nick Saban Ford commercial comes on TV. Don't do it on the road, too many people have weapons. I just hope they can't read lips.

potty mouth. lol

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

potty mouth. lol

Confess your faults one to the other. . . .

I use those same gestures for another Ford commerical too.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I use those same gestures for another Ford commerical too.

Oh my.