THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Sweet relief, VH1, Bruce and the E Street Band live from NYC from 2-5pm and not a single political reporter in sight :hellyeah:

Is it a three hour political ad for BO? Or is Bruce putting aside his political views for providing entertainment and raising money for the needy in the area? Not being a smart a just asking since I haven't heard anything about it.

It is a doc concert film from a previous tour, not the first political utterance.

So would it be ok if it were a concert from Lee Greenwood's fringed jacket since the only time it ever performs anymore is with the R folks? dude please.lol

often assisted by Chuck Norris and his hairpiece and Ted Nugents unsold concert tickets, but ok :cool:

Edited by telling tiger

All I am saying is that if you (meaning anyone) insist on broadcasting your political views and opinions while actually expecting me to listen or or be persuaded in any way, you should at least do yourself and everyone else a favor and learn at least a working knowledge of proper grammar and spelling.

So a coach who has actually been successful in the NFL...............there is an interesting concept for a coach in this state, that's never happened before.

I would not mind Fisher at all, his name also surfaced when the "boom" hire was circulating, his contract is in the same dollar range as what was being discussed. He has been around the program. However, if i were him i wouldn't give us a second look, our good ole boy BOT and hidden power idiots are a cluster right now.

we could do worse and that should be obvious, we have worse right now.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Yeah, we could definitely do worse and that's what scares me. I know there are lots of rumors flying around now but that's one I heard last night. And supposedly a new AD would come from that staff as well. Who knows?

IMO, we could do much worse than Fisher and have already. Still.................if it was me, I wouldn't glance at us a second time and I love AU..we need a house cleaning in the worst way. Cluster.

You would think if the BOT good ol' boys hired a coach like Fisher, they would get the f*** out of his way.

TT, your Illuminati group sucks. You could have atleast taken the house, so it wouldn't be a gridlock.

Just like some local folks, they do not know enough to get out of their own way.

let me give you a prime example, McWhorter(spelling meh don't really care) gets in an email conversation with K Scarbinsky and trys to defend what happened with jetgate while kind of defending JJ...............FRIGGING HUH?!?!?!?!?!? BRILLIANT big man, take your case to the media when the media is trying to crucify you, dumbarse. Just brilliant.

So, monetary success has nothing to do with common sense? Well there is Donald Trump, never mind.

Barn, I still needed some mice in the maze so I wouldn't get bored. I like the new interchangeable quick change dead end walls we got for the maze. Wait until they see the camps and the helicopters. :cool:

TT! New show that is up there with Doomsday preppers. It's called "Militia Rising". I watched about 10 min of it, and laughed very hard. Show is ridiculous.

DAYUM, now how could i have possibly missed that? lol

I just asked a friend of mine in pm, "When people are so firmly mired in the bloody mud of the past, how can they possibly be surprised when the future marches on by?" Bless those little hearts.