THE ASYLUM

bigbird

No, but after reading the overnight version of the political thread nonsense, I am reminded to laugh at people who think a movement is large enough to support an armed overthrow when their movement isn't large enough to be recognized as a gnat by a windshield.

The child isn't even good and out of his Buster Browns yet ,but has bought everything (redacted, because the last thing i want to do is draw that lunatic to this thread) has had to say that the hook, line and sinker cannot be recovered and we are hoping for a less than painful demise for us , not so much for him.

CLUELESS, but not if you ask him, simply the funniest political thing I've ever seen. No one would let him manage a fantasy league team much less a campaign. I have laughed my arse off. It is astounding that we have made it this far along in the country's history and if that were in charge, Canada seems better by the moment. Idiot. Hell, Mexico would seem better. Idiot.

Edited by telling tiger

I got inside and voted instantly when the doors opened, but when I came back out, the crowd was much larger than when I went in.

voted the entire ballot obviously, rollseyes, but only one statewide race and one amendment had my undivided attention. I live in hell. :beer2: