THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

AJ didn't know it, but he had all but been shot dead at that point. I would love to be a fly on the wall today for the anti-emotionality tirade that he will recieve. I would wager a large sum of money on that happening.

Probably why he was bawling like a baby elephant lost from it's momma.

You know, when it comes to elections, you Florida folk are getting really weird. Let's not be talking about Chicago anymore, ok?

Straight thing was I had to go by to the Women Club of Winter Park to pick up a friend, which is next door to the libray, and next thing I know was I being pull over by the bomb squad to check my Tahoe. Like to pee in my pants

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Ok Golf, sounds interesting. . . . but HOLY CRAP BATMAN.. . . did ya'll see that eppy of TWD? #LoriInLabor

My jaw is still on the ground!

The day, it's ok, now what people do to it, might be an issue.

Have you ever seen some random arsehat virus program named file restore? Have I mentioned how much i hate ATT Uverse today? just checking..........

My wife is the Executive Director of the Central Fl. Dental Society. Well this was one of her members. Oh boy fun times in the Dental office and this kind of stuff gives my wife headaches galore to deal with. Heidi and I will catch hell or maybe just me.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/DeBary-dentist-accused-of-using-laughing-gas-in-front-of-patients/-/1637132/17232860/-/ul1dyf/-/index.html

Yep, had a computer infected at work. I didn't want to deal with it, so I wiped it clean. :laugh:

If only Premium Service from AT&T Uverse was either premium and/or service. I dare not try for both..........

Does anyone have a scared cow I can borrow for a few minutes?

ok guessing the answer is no, then does anyone have a sacred cow I can borrow for a few minutes?

Edited by telling tiger