THE ASYLUM

bigbird

and buddy if you want to mix some music with this, go to the Gulch, restaurants and bars with music every 6 feet.

Tell me more about this. Addresses and all.

ok let me get the addresses, BRB

ok drac drac, pen and paper bud.

It is between music row and downtown, it is mostly bordered by Demonbreun ST, I-40, Divison Street and 12th Ave south.

It contains so many restaurants and bars there are too many to list, i picked some of the ones I like to list, but there are 30-40 in the area, pick one, anybody can direct you to this place. Very famous, hip, cool little place.

sam

Sambuca, Yazoo Brewing,Cantina Laredo, Watermark(told you this one earlier kinda soul food but cool as hell place, Listening Room, Music City Flats, Jackalope Brewing, Kocktails Koture, Flyteworld. Pick one and anybody here will be able to give you the special stuff going on around town, nearby good performances and who is where, if you can surf easy, Go to the newspapers site or Nashville Music Guide.

Food , barhop, music(better music is more spread out) is all pretty good. There is a wide range of people in this location from college to cowboy, dance to honky tonk. Most stuff in the least space.

Edited by telling tiger

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

About 3 minutes left and Pitt is beating Notre Damn at South Bent. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hold on Panthers, hold on!!!!!

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. . . . .ND is an unbeaten right? There's only one unbeaten team I want to lose. Let's cheer on the others. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.