THE ASYLUM

bigbird

When they were printed, when they were distributed, when they have turned down switching to an tech substitute, questions? One of the most populous states has one of the most ancient systems. Sad.

It is ancient especially compared to where I can from Ga. What system do they have in Al.? One of thing that slowed the process was between the state and county we had 15 or so amendments to vote on.

She'd be fine as soon as they signed the treat treaty and she could drive instead of riding on the top of the car, just saying. lol

I get it lol but she drives now. She does what ever the heck she wants to. Right now she's instructing the lawn guys how to cut grass in a very demandiing way.

It's her bathroom, what do you expect? Girl gotta do what a girl's gotta do. Go Heidi!!!!!!

Still have a county by county effort here it appears to me, larger places tend to go with E world and smaller goes with paper. Amendments can slow down for sure.

Eff will be a better answerer of this question she runs the polls in Lawrence County, lol

Barn I hat eit but it is what it is. If that isn't enough to make us do something NOW I don't know what will be. There is only North Al, Jax State and Troy left, throw in a little UAB for bad measure and we will never play football again. I'm mad as hell.

She'd be fine as soon as they signed the treat treaty and she could drive instead of riding on the top of the car, just saying. lol

I get it lol but she drives now. She does what ever the heck she wants to. Right now she's instructing the lawn guys how to cut grass in a very demandiing way.

Get her a scooter. :yes:

THANK God that Holland is starting again. What would be the gain of starting our more talented freshman linebacker, who had a better game against Vandy, than Jake has had his entire career at Auburn?

This coaching staff is a ******* joke.

Very sad news I just found out my old boss just passed away. Tom was from NJ and was the best boss I ever had. Some people from the south did not know how to take Tom's NJ ways but he and I hit it off. He was my boss for only 7 years but we stayed in touch up and until the day he passed away. Tom was one of the most energetic and positive guys I ever knew.The only bad thing I could say about Tom was he sent me to Pinebrook, NJ for a 3 month project but when I got back he then sent me to Monterey, Ca for small project but told me to stay an extra week so I could play golf at Pebble Beach and Spyglass Hills.

Sad day indeed....

Barney's post is why I have avoided the football thread. It will cause a tsunami if they come close to beating us and I truly fear frankly it could happen. Git me mah shootin iron..............................

CGC making plans for next year in an interview :lmao:

Then again with the ineptness of our program management, my greatest fear would be that he is right. He will be here next year and he IS making plans for it.

The only statement I want to see from him is one taking responsibility for his monumental failures and announcing his departure at the end of the season. The only thing that could possibly allow our players to pump up and play above their current aptitude and ability given what horrific coaching and training they've had. If I'm going to dream, he would also annouce that he is the one who has kept form tackling a secret and will tell them so they can try it out over the next four games. If I'm going to hallucinate, he will also share that when we are on offense, that the object of the game is to try to cross the opposing goalline. Forward movement is allowed.

Every single and last major college playing college football is ahead of us in offensive production and all but roughly 35 are better at defense than we are. Seriously?

end/

Edited by telling tiger

addendum: One person is, in fact, allowed to make a tackle. You can even do it before they gain 9.7 yards per snap.

Don’t forget the part where said person does NOT have to come out after making the tackle.

I think I’ve figured it out, when one of those things happen, they call the guy to the sideline to ask him exactly how he did it and can he teach it to someone else. :dunno: