THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Kids got picked up by a great guy to open for his show for a short period of time and after they finish some other stuff they had promised to do, come back. They were going as far north as Va. Beach and then coming home to rest and prep to go right back out and hook up with him again later. They cut everything north of Charleston,SC, the other night. Back now. It was not that big of a deal for us, but for him he chopped several weeeks off going NE, just due to services overload, power, lodging and generally not being in the way. Easy decision. Not the first time it's happened to someone.

Is it bad that when this older lady is shopping and talking but more shopping than talking, and talking.....and talking, that I'm thinking, "Nah.....she won't last a minute if the zombies started showing up."?

I like it occasionally. Probably not very good for you but I have to go back to my roots every now and then. My dad grew up with 7 brothers and sisters on my grandfather's coal miners pay. When I was growing up My dad liked to have it every now and then to remind him of where he came from. I do it to remind me of him.