THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Just for a little humor, I found that vid of boom. Classic.

I’m sorry, but when a guy is looking down at another guy and it’s obvious his butt is puckering up, that’s too danged funny. :lol:

The pacing……. and lack of eye contact.

:roflol:

62, I'm positive he has no problem getting and keeping the players attention. Again, sigh...................

He’s the only reason I may add UF to my SEC list with Vandy.

I liked Florida a hell of alot more when they hired him. And my respect for him has only grown while watching the turnaround he has captained at uf. I just hate it is at uf....with a passion.

I liked Florida a hell of alot more when they hired him. And my respect for him has only grown while watching the turnaround he has captained at uf. I just hate it is at uf....with a passion.

I was always hoping we would name him HC in waiting way back when but alas, as it seems we often do. :no:

Morning friends. My giraffe was sore this morning.

Boom will be able to fix that for you. ;D

Barn, your translation made me laugh almost as much as TT's shopping/decorating-related misery. :D

said while twisting the knife..................

He too would have been a controversial choice becuase he doesn't fit the image of what some sticks in the mud think the AU football leadership should be. Well we're are stuck alright, in obscurity.

Edited by telling tiger

He too would have been a controversial choice becuase he doesn't fit the image of what some sticks in the mud think the AU football leadership should be. Well were are stuck alright, in obscurity.

I was a little worried where you were going with that last sentence.

Barn, your translation made me laugh almost as much as TT's shopping/decorating-related misery. :D

There are two hands. One is twisting the knife, the other is patting you on the back.....buddy! :poke:

He too would have been a controversial choice becuase he doesn't fit the image of what some sticks in the mud think the AU football leadership should be. Well were are stuck alright, in obscurity.

I was a little worried where you were going with that last sentence.

You are getting really good at picking up the things board rules disallow that I truly mean.

There are two hands. One is twisting the knife, the other is patting you on the back.....buddy! :poke:

um huh, they feel like the same hand, lol.