THE ASYLUM

bigbird

See man, that was just wrong. I can't even comprehend how good your mom can throw down on some soup and corn bread on a cold day. That's just wrong man......

Edited by telling tiger

You are just a freaking pain in the arse today, you know that?

speaking of pain in the arses Heidi giving me the evil eye because I just got home and she wants to go for a walk.

Sorta still have a lingering cough but much much better then a week ago.

Pops so sorry for you and the wifes lost. After my brother died 7 years ago I have not attended another funeral. Just can't take them anymore..

Ok, Mr. Pops, I see you lurking. Are you guys doing ok?

Caught me!! Yeah, we're ok. Yesterday took a lot out of us old folks, so catching some rest today. I was just thinking that the asylum is the one thing that hasn't changed a whole lot since the changeover. The intimacy of old AE was a key element to its success, and that is lost at AF, I guess just because of sheer size of membership. But it's great to know you guys are here during good times and bad.

I have to go with Golf on this one, lost my mom in Dec and then dad the very next March not even three full months later. It seems to me that it just keeps getting harder and harder with each one. Our best friends lost their daughter in an accident that same Dec. We just all sat there and looked at each other shell shocked, time helps, but hasn't cured. You guys are always in our thoughts. give your wife my condolences please.

Edited by telling tiger

Illogical? BWAHAHAHAH, since when have logic and this board and fanbase had anything to do with each other? Now barn, come on.........

AND, why are you saying with an angry face that you will be mad about the next HC, what have you seen? I'm afraid to ask but I did.

Edited by telling tiger

There are only two coaches I would be happy with (Maybe three, but Patterson isn't leaving TCU). If those two aren't it, I'll be disappointed.

I'm not a proponent of Patterson, I differ though, I think for the right money he would dash out of there. He is at tCu <<<<< notice the upper case C. That C uni has more drug problems than all Al uni's combined, cheap Mexi influence in larger Texas towns and cities. I imagine he has about had his fill.

Not to mention he has had more conf affliations than all of the SEC schools have combined and that's just in the last 2 years. I do not think it is all that stable, there could be family issues or something that would keep him there, just not that familiar with his personal life.

I'm a little burned out on the constant C ref's around here and how that is the only thing that could make someone a coach here. SINGULARLY the most shortsighted thing I've ever heard. How's it working out for us right now? Fambly my arse, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I remember his team from a few years ago. Inferior talent, but played very fundamental, sound defense.

1a Jimbo

1b Petrino (I know, I know)

2. Patterson.

3. Gus or Strong (Fall back option)

I'm somewhat curious what the prevailing Gus landscape is with the BOT. My first shot is Jimbo, I'm not a Petrino fan, even the blind mice that I am can see he is one of the offensive minds in football. On the interview and personality front, I'd rather have one of my dogs, he is a pr nighmare and not just from the moral standpoint. He interviews like a dead tree.

I know eff and I trust them as far as I can throw them right now and with their recent behaviors I could throw them a considerable distance. I do not have any faith in them either. So dang sad.

I know eff and I trust them as far as I can throw them right now and with their recent behaviors I could throw them a considerable distance. I do not have any faith in them either. So dang sad.

That hurts my feelings tt