THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Shirley you jest....................not a chance in hell. Dye called and told em to start Wallace at QB, the only possible explantion. He better not do too well or they will bench him. I do not understand a damn bit of it except that it makes me sick.

Cluster, cluster, cluster. I have had a real problem with the great play and pull em out routine. Especially the QBs. You have to allow a passing QB a chance to get in a rhythm but no we make a great pass and we pullem out and put in the wildcat.

First to admit, I'm no football coach, but basic knowledge isn't that difficult to come by, apparently coming into knowledge of form tackling is much more difficult.

Edited by telling tiger

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I know it's early, but today's dumb arse award goes to Danny Sheridan.

Sorry I'm late to this party. I disagree. The dumb arse award should go to the Tuscaloosa QB Club for hiring the idiot to speak at their dinner.

And there is that. I'm a little hurt that you'd disagree with me though. ;-)

I know it's early, but today's dumb arse award goes to Danny Sheridan.

Sorry I'm late to this party. I disagree. The dumb arse award should go to the Tuscaloosa QB Club for hiring the idiot to speak at their dinner.

And there is that. I'm a little hurt that you'd disagree with me though. ;-)

:rolleyes::tease:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Hahaha. Using the emoticons here is too much work.

Anyways, does anyone on here really know anything or is it all just specualtion? Regarding our football situation, I mean.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

You better watch that smara$$ tone. I know somebody through the JW thread who can beat you up with an email. Don't make me go there! :-p

Good evening, inmates. I felt a need to share a moment with you, my dear, dear friends who helped Judy and I through our loss this past February. We lost my wife's brother to heart disease and cancer this past week and just came back from his funeral. As I sat there today, listening to reflections of his kind and loving life, I could not help but think of the warmth, love, encouragement, and just pure outpouring, that you gave us during our daughter's death this past February. Doesn't it put all the hatred, vitreol, and just plane stuff in a proper place? God bless you all. With all my love, Pops.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Will someone please explain to me why when Danny Sheridan says something about AU our own people wonder if it's true? If the man had one ounce of credibility I wouldn't even ask. But when has he ever told the truth about AU?

The uncertainty around the program led me to WORRY that could be just one more thing that is going on behind the scenes. All the idiot did is rehash a story that has been floated around on message boards, it is not his own material. With the state of our program, I wonder if we are even smart enough to get uniforms to an away stadium on time, much less everything else.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Definitely something going on behind the scenes, but I doubt that DS could put his finger on it. I doubt he could pass a field sobriety test stone cold sober.