THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Trust me when I tell you i doubt seriously it will be one of the threads that makes it in the transition. boutalimgonnasayboutdat.

Pops that is a walk no can imagine unless they take it. More than anyone should have to take.

62, she ain't bad. Some of that music she sings ain't bad either, that songwriter must be one smart sum of a gun.

Pops, one of the lines in a lyric in that young lady's music is: "Sometimes it is hard to talk and harder to cry, one thing I know baby is that love will never die." Inspired by the passing of someone very special. It went through many changes before settling on that one, but that one is a good one.

:'(        :bow:

It was very special, in one of its' earliest edits, it was quoted in American Songwriter in a review of her last CD. I almost passed out, I like to think someone else had a hand in that.

Someone here introduced me to this music.

Love the line "Who's gonna want me when I'm just somewhere you've been."   :hellyeah:

She ain't bad, I may have to listen to her sometime :dunno:

You should, glad Eff told me about her.  ;)

Why do I feel like this is the last episode of Seinfeld? There may be some spin-offs but the good ole asylum probably won’t be the same.  :-\

I think we'll be fine here in the Asylum. I have more confidence in the new staff.

The biggest thing I’m not looking forward to are “some” of the other fans. I know a few (2) decent bama fans but most are just bammers.  And what the heck is up with LSwho fans of late? They seem to have their lips permanently attached to the bammer’s butt, talk about little brother; reminds me of the old Looney Toons characters Spike and Chester.  :laugh:

It was very special, in one of its' earliest edits, it was quoted in American Songwriter in a review of her last CD. I almost passed out, I like to think someone else had a hand in that.

We all have our children.  ;)

I could use a subject change  :banghead:sooooooo I'm gonna provide one.

It could be a fun weekend.

Tonight: Wynonna at Alys Stephens.

Saturday: Merle Haggard /Jamey Johnson, Turdtown Ampth.

Sunday: Robert Plant/Nancy Griffin, Alabama theatre.

I've had worse weekends in this town........ :cool:

Yeah, I’m gonna start hitting more concerts again, really miss doing that.

OK Eff, if you can’t hang with the big dogs and get up early in the morning we’re going to have to tuck you in by 9 each night.  :laugh: When you show up>>>>>> :tease:<<<<<

Did you let her have too much Jack last night? :-X

It was the Patron, she didn’t know what it was.  :laugh:  Time to go do a little pre-lunch work, back soon though.   

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Yep after I read my notes, I noticed that.  :laugh:  I'm good.  My friend that you and I have discussed had to take her daughter to the ER last night, so I'm headed to the hospital if my mother will ever show up.  It's her appendix and they will do surgery sometime today.

FREAKING PRICELESS, I didn't know it, I've already become a member on aufamily and have already posted in the ae merge thread and have discussed how cool it is if we have an old washed up music thread and I get to post about how intellectually superior I am.. Nothing like those friends that really know you.  :laugh :thumbsup:

Supposedly if we have those I'll be happy with the merge. I agree those are good starts but it takes just a bit more than that, unfortunately. Not much but some.

Yep after I read my notes, I noticed that.  :laugh:  I'm good.  My friend that you and I have discussed had to take her daughter to the ER last night, so I'm headed to the hospital if my mother will ever show up.  It's her appendix and they will do surgery sometime today.

That sounds fun. Send her our best  :-\ just send her what we got; hope things go well and she’s home soon.

FREAKING PRICELESS, I didn't know it, I've already become a member on aufamily and have already posted in the ae merge thread and have discussed how cool it is if we have an old washed up music thread and I get to post about how intellectually superior I am.. Nothing like those friends that really know you.  :laugh :thumbsup:

Supposedly if we have those I'll be happy with the merge. I agree those are good starts but it takes just a bit more than that, unfortunately. Not much but some.

:laugh: Truth hurts.  :laugh: