THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Or we could do this one by Huey Lewis and Gweneth Paltrow

I like that but I'm more of a dancer than a singer, slow dancing, bring a ffriend.  :cool:

Fleetwood Mac -The Chain

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

LIve long and prosper, asylum.  Initiate warp speed.  We'll be seeing new worlds.

You have all of my love

A guy that works with the Chief lost his oldest daughter about 10 years ago.  She had spinabifida.  His youngest daughter (age 24) died this morning. Only thing worse than losing a child is losing two children.

Y'all would just have to shoot me.  :'(

Morning.................

M/M T lost their daughter in an accident in ATL a little whil back, before the tornados and I promise you not a day goes by that it isn't about a 1/16th of an inch below the surface.

A guy that works with the Chief lost his oldest daughter about 10 years ago.  She had spinabifida.  His youngest daughter (age 24) died this morning. Only thing worse than losing a child is losing two children.

Y'all would just have to shoot me.  :'(

Yep, coming up on six months for us:  getting a little easier and more peaceful with each day, though.

Someone here introduced me to this music.

Love the line "Who's gonna want me when I'm just somewhere you've been."   :hellyeah:

She ain't bad, I may have to listen to her sometime :dunno:

You should, glad Eff told me about her.  ;)

Why do I feel like this is the last episode of Seinfeld? There may be some spin-offs but the good ole asylum probably won’t be the same.  :-\

I would like to say God-speed to you all;  many thanks for all your support and friendship during our difficult times, and our not-difficult times.  I feel a bond to you guys, not just because of Auburn, but because of your grace and love of the good things life has to offer.  I'll be over on the other side, struggling to get up to speed, so I pray I'll see you soon.  God Bless to you all.

Trust me when I tell you i doubt seriously it will be one of the threads that makes it in the transition. boutalimgonnasayboutdat.

Pops that is a walk no can imagine unless they take it. More than anyone should have to take.

62, she ain't bad. Some of that music she sings ain't bad either, that songwriter must be one smart sum of a gun.

Pops, one of the lines in a lyric in that young lady's music is: "Sometimes it is hard to talk and harder to cry, one thing I know baby is that love will never die." Inspired by the passing of someone very special. It went through many changes before settling on that one, but that one is a good one.

Someone here introduced me to this music.

Love the line "Who's gonna want me when I'm just somewhere you've been."   :hellyeah:

She ain't bad, I may have to listen to her sometime :dunno:

You should, glad Eff told me about her.  ;)

Why do I feel like this is the last episode of Seinfeld? There may be some spin-offs but the good ole asylum probably won’t be the same.  :-\

I think we'll be fine here in the Asylum. I have more confidence in the new staff.