THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

:laugh:

Wow, I hope this doesn't sound racist but...it's from all the mixed breeding over the centuries.  Much like Persian women, Eastern European women just look, sultry.

More like sexist.  But it's ok.  ;)

Wow, I hope this doesn't sound racist but...it's from all the mixed breeding over the centuries.  Much like Persian women, Eastern European women just look, sultry.

More like sexist.  But it's ok.  ;)

I'm a guy...isn't it required to be sexist?  :tease:

More like sexist.  But it's ok.   ;)

Y'all don't make it easy ya know, being sexy and all.  ;D

To be honest golf, I never really had much of a problem with you.  There's a few here I would waste good spit on if they were on fire.

:timeout: I feel better now........j/k j/k jenks

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

FTR, I love everyone here in the asylum and I hope our camraderie continues in the new place.  I'm headed to dance now, but will check back in later tonight.  I suggest a moving party tonight, say 8ish.  I'll bring the Jack.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Nope.  We aren't drinkers.  Just have a special label bottle of Jack that my dad gave the Chief.  I think we also have a very old bottle of Crown Royal too.

What are your thoughts on the merger?

Nope.  We aren't drinkers.  Just have a special label bottle of Jack that my dad gave the Chief.  I think we also have a very old bottle of Crown Royal too.

Well hopefully it will work out but it will be alot of changes. I see a thread on D. Liner from a year ago that is only 4 pages. Guess they don't get into recruiting much. That will change.................

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Sometimes I like change ( my hair for instance) but most the time I don't.  Will you hold my hand through this?  :'(

What, no Patron?  :'(