THE ASYLUM

bigbird

This week can't get over fast enough. I'm off on wednesday until the 19th...these next three days are going to be a struggle.  :banghead:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Sorry Barn. What you going to do on the off time?

Keep fingers crossed please.  I have to take Roxy to the vet.  :(

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

She has a place just behind her head that is raw and bleeding.  :(  She's on flea meds, so it's not that.  Also didn't eat last night.

This week can't get over fast enough. I'm off on wednesday until the 19th...these next three days are going to be a struggle.  :banghead:

Got my sympathy, man. 

Keep fingers crossed please.  I have to take Roxy to the vet.  :(

Fingers & toes crossed

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Barn, do you have family in CO?  My Guam friend used to live in Colorado Springs and besides home here in Alabama, she considers there home.  Great people in that area.

I have an uncle that lives there half of the time.

I haven't been to Colorado Springs in a long time, but I remember liking it a lot.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I didn't get to visit here while she was there, but did visit her in Vegas.  Wish I had made it to CO.  Have fun on your trip.  ;D

She has a place just behind her head that is raw and bleeding.  :(  She's on flea meds, so it's not that.  Also didn't eat last night.

Probably a hot spot.  She irritated it by scratching.  She'll probably get anitobiotics and a cute little Bell Collar that she will love.    ;)

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

It was a hot spot, which she scratched because of an ear infection.  She got 2 shots, a round of antibiotics to take at home and we have to keep her up for a week.  No bell collar though.