THE ASYLUM

bigbird

I have a another point I could make, someone named burro is holding for you on line one...........something about a picnic? :laugh:

No hablo.  :dunno:    ;D

We know what we know; Collective Soul - The World I Know

I keep saying it; I wish they would name the dang thing, America : Horse With No Name

:hellyeah:

I'm gonna have to learn to play the guitar.

The imagery in that song is spectacular, few can compare. VERY rare. :bow: :bow:

"The World I Know" hmmmmmmm 62 is on a roll this afternoon :cool:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I was with some friends once, one of whom was and is battling drug addiction.  Out of the blue, he looks at me and says "You're beautiful."  I still wonder if it was the truth or the drugs.

Anyway, even though I've never seen you both, to me you are all beautiful.

Though I certainly do not endorse finding out, people who are that deep in some things tell others the truth and themselves the lies. Often all censors are gone if they are deep enough in it and they speak what they think and feel. TVZ would be a prime example.

Fine music sir........ :bow:

Thank you, it’s one of the things that has gotten me through the difficult times in life. This was a B side?????? My favorite song by them…Her…Fleetwood Mac - Silver Springs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ksmsv4myOmg

Think of it this way, if she was a baseball player you would be asking her wich grand slam she preferred. It is a great song.

I was with some friends once, one of whom was and is battling drug addiction.  Out of the blue, he looks at me and says "You're beautiful."  I still wonder if it was the truth or the drugs.

Anyway, even though I've never seen you both, to me you are all beautiful.

Eff, some people need help to kill the pain and to open up, when you can only focus on the important, thing become clear.

Creed- Arms wide open

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Alright, stick a fork in me.  I'm done.

62, don't forget it is tax free weekend.  Buy the school supplies.

I like that song.  Good Job tonight 62.

Here is a powerful song by Casting Crowns, Slow Fade.

:thumbsup:

I was typing this while you were posting.

Here ya go Eff, TT I know you'll understand, Daymn powerful song; Johnny Cash – Hurt