THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I hear you!  I keep my blinds shut all the time.  :laugh:

Rural is good, less likely to run into Volunteer fans.  If I moved, I'd want to go south, like uhh. . . God's country.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Return to old stomping grounds. Rural south west of Nashty. No neighbor is the best neighbor :laugh:

Fences.  ;D

Good Fences make good neighbors. Frost.  :thumbsup:

Oh it has fences, they are just about many acres away...........I'm wanting gun turrets and a moat :hellyeah:

There are plenty of Vols around Nash, but the people I know are more likely to be Belmont or Vandy peeps. Plenty of Aubies around too.

Return to old stomping grounds. Rural south west of Nashty. No neighbor is the best neighbor :laugh:

Fences.  ;D

No fences, no neighbors, The Road Not Taken, only way to live.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Fences.  ;D

You know, Frost was asked about that poem once because many people have debated the metaphorical aspects of the poem.  He replied, it was just about choosing a path on the road, literally.  I thought that was funny.

How you be?

Got my eyes on a few things, it is an area that isn't very subdivided, so the property turnover is somewhat slower. I know a lady who has a place I'm interested in.

Fences.  ;D

Finally a sermon on here worth reading..... :bow:

Fences.  ;D

You know, Frost was asked about that poem once because many people have debated the metaphorical aspects of the poem.  He replied, it was just about choosing a path on the road, literally.  I thought that was funny.

How you be?

I be. To me, a poem is not what it means to the author, but what it means to the individual, that is what makes us what we are.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Very true 62, very true.  I'm just amused by the way everything is over-analyzed, whether it be literature, films, or current events.  Sometimes, as someone told me, it is what it is.  :laugh: But, then again, I'm easily amused. I told several good jokes today, but nobody got them, so that was a downer.

Very true 62, very true.  I'm just amused by the way everything is over-analyzed, whether it be literature, films, or current events.  Sometimes, as someone told me, it is what it is.  :laugh: But, then again, I'm easily amused. I told several good jokes today, but nobody got them, so that was a downer.

Don’t feel like the lone ranger, few ever get me; maybe that’s a good thing. It’s early BUT, here ya go Eff, Shakespeare's Sister-Stay:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I'm trying to decide if I've heard them before.  :-\  Is that a cover of another band?  Lyrics familiar, tune not so much.

Hey, yall will get my joke.  Several friends did the yard sale with me.  I had given one of them a couple of bricks to put under her trailer.  When we were hooking up the trailer, her MIL, a bammer asked whose bricks those were.  I told her they were mine but she could have them.  She might want to throw one through Saban's office window.

I'm trying to decide if I've heard them before.  :-\  Is that a cover of another band?  Lyrics familiar, tune not so much.

Hey, yall will get my joke.  Several friends did the yard sale with me.  I had given one of them a couple of bricks to put under her trailer.  When we were hooking up the trailer, her MIL, a bammer asked whose bricks those were.  I told her they were mine but she could have them.  She might want to throw one through Saban's office window.

Their memory isn’t that good.  ;)  Speaking of bricks, I have a three hole brick that’s painted red and white; It also has “Alabama Bowling Ball” painted on it.  ;D

Now why did she make me think of this guy?????  Ozzy Osbourne: Dreamer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPo5jTQ39eE

My friend, TRUST ME, it is about the listener, not the joke writer or teller. TRUST ME...........

I'll remember that the next time I get one of these  :-\             

:laugh:      :tease:

You normally give those as opposed to getting them. Which kinda proves my point :tease:;D

Matches the one one your head.  :laugh:      :tease:

Shoulda started and finished here but it's always good at any time, John Lennon – Imagine