THE ASYLUM

bigbird

See jenks, you don't even need the Lortabs. You can use hot and cold coffee.

I'll PM the address you can send the left over lortabs to.  ;)

Greedy. :laugh:

If either one of you thinks I'm parting with these Lortabs willingly, think again. Better living through chemistry!  :laugh:

3 cups of hot coffee, 3 glasses of iced coffee, prednisone, and lortab.  I am jacked up and close to losing my mind :)

But at least my tooth doesn't hurt...mouth pain turns me in to a big baby.

What kind of tooth problem do you have? My wife has been in dental for over 25 years.

One of my crowns shifted and altered my bite so I was putting alot of extra pressure on a single tooth.  Very localized and quite painful.

I may have missed it but when was the last time you've been to a dentist? Tooth could be fractured

3 cups of hot coffee, 3 glasses of iced coffee, prednisone, and lortab.  I am jacked up and close to losing my mind :)

What kind of tooth problem do you have? My wife has been in dental for over 25 years.

One of my crowns shifted and altered my bite so I was putting alot of extra pressure on a single tooth.  Very localized and quite painful.

I may have missed it but when was the last time you've been to a dentist? Tooth could be fractured

Before yesterday?  Maybe 2 months ago

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

That's why I wear my crown on my head.  ;D  Occassionally the weight of it causes a slight headache.  But that can be remedied by 2 alleve.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Going to go ahead and say "Good Morning Beautiful People!"  I'm going to try to sale the yard today, so I'll be scarce. I hope you all realize that 4 weeks from today we will be anticipating the kickoff of the first game of our beloved Auburn Tigers!  :yay: Can hardly wait! Have a good one, pretty, pretty boys.  ;D

He had a very even hand on the actual opinion, which I agree with, but the jokes were beyond my wildest expectations. The one's I sent you were just a few of them, it was about a 10 minute spot.

Radical- irrational, yeah it's close :laugh: Ain't moving to Utah though :cool: This place is bad enough.

It's good for them to struggle. They are a little too cocky, in my opinion.

Quit comparing yourself to the Dream Team, and focus on winning the gold medal.

At the risk of sounding like I fit in  :banghead: no team anymore, all about the mouth. It is why it is impossible for me to follow pro roundball. Completely lost interest now, it is irrelevant to me.

US wins by 5.

I think I liked it better before the pros could play, ok, our pros. Did it get any better than when the US beat the USSR in hockey? Heck, I don’t even like hockey but I still remember jumping up and down and acting like a maniac when it happened.  :dunno:

Relatives told me about it ;D:rolleyes: I wish.........

Al Michaels had the call, it is truly one of the all time classics, I like hockey a lot though, too.

Essentially it was a bunch of US college babies beating the Russian pros. It would be kind of like Alabama State basketball beating UCLA during the Wooden era. Extremely unlikely. Ever.