THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Effy is good.  Found out there is a jewelry line called "Effy Jewelry."  Cool, huh?  To bad I don't own it.  Then I could swathe you all in diamonds and other fine jems.  ;)

The pool was nice, but the kids didn't stay in it.  They ended up making a video to "Call Me Maybe."

How are my boys doing?

Just staying busy and enjoying my instant grits.  :-\

No Self respecting southerner uses instant grits, according to My Cousin Vinny.  :dunno:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I've not developed a love of grits.  Please don't revoke my Girls Raised In The South card.  :-X  You doing th plain or are you kicking it up with the flavored variety?

Alrighty boys, check this out and let me know whatcha think.

A remake of Patsy Cline's Crazy (Wait, don't you say "cover" in the music biz?  My bad, but ya'll know what I mean)

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Just toasted 2 bagels and swiped 2 yogurts. Might be the first course :laugh:

Say you have strawberry cream cheese and I'm there.  ;)

Sorry ma'am, blackberry, orange or strawberry jam :dunno:

Heck no, no instant grits, but he's at work so he can have ONE mulligan. ;D

Who did the coverey sort of remakey of the Patsy Cline thingy? :laugh:

No Self respecting southerner uses instant grits, according to My Cousin Vinny.  :dunno:

That's got me covered.  :laugh:

I've not developed a love of grits.  Please don't revoke my Girls Raised In The South card.  :-X  You doing th plain or are you kicking it up with the flavored variety?

A remake of Patsy Cline's Crazy (Wait, don't you say "cover" in the music biz?  My bad, but ya'll know what I mean)

Cheese grits. I actually make very good grits, you just have to be able to pat you head and rub your tummy at the same time.  :dunno:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Sorry ma'am, blackberry, orange or strawberry jam :dunno:

Heck no, no instant grits, but he's at work so he can have ONE mulligan. ;D

Who did the coverey sort of remakey of the Patsy Cline thingy? :laugh:

If I tell you, you won't listen.

That's got me covered.  :laugh:

I've not developed a love of grits.  Please don't revoke my Girls Raised In The South card.  :-X  You doing th plain or are you kicking it up with the flavored variety?

A remake of Patsy Cline's Crazy (Wait, don't you say "cover" in the music biz?  My bad, but ya'll know what I mean)

Cheese grits. I actually make very good grits, you just have to be able to pat you head and rub your tummy at the same time.  :dunno:

I never could do that. :dunno:

" If I tell you, you won't listen."

Now you gotta admit, if somebody is going walk in those shoes, they are gonna have to walk REALLY well. :tease:

That ain't something you cover to screw it up :dunno:

I've not developed a love of grits.  Please don't revoke my Girls Raised In The South card.  :-X  You doing th plain or are you kicking it up with the flavored variety?

Do those come in the instant varity?  :dunno:

A remake of Patsy Cline's Crazy (Wait, don't you say "cover" in the music biz?  My bad, but ya'll know what I mean)

Didn’t care for the intro but got better, reminds me ever so slightly of Shakespeare's Sister.