THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Condescending Wonka‏@WonkaTweets

1 universe, 8 planets, 204 countries, 804 islands, 7 seas, 7 billion people, don't let one person mess up your mood.

1 universe, 8 planets, 204 countries, 804 islands, 7 seas, 7 billion people, don't let one person mess up your mood.

Perfect timing there F&T.  I was about to explode at a friend for being a complete and utter moron.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Perfect timing there F&T.  I was about to explode at a friend for being a complete and utter moron.

Had to live up to being called sunshine by 62.

:laugh:

I came here to vent, read this, and am all better.  Thank you. :bow:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Rain is in the forecast all week, only it's the hit or miss kind.

Boys, my work here is done.  Ya'll have a happy day. I'm going in to the salon for some maintenance work.  :laugh:

Please send it to the middle of the country.

no kidding.  Amanda's grandmother lives in coffeyville, KS and it was 114 on her thermometer outside of her house yesterday. 

That is hot. 109 here yesterday, a rain would sure cool it down.

sounds like y'all are where we were last year.  50+ straight days of 100+ and 27 straight of 105+ with no rain for 6 months.

That is hot. 109 here yesterday, a rain would sure cool it down.

sounds like y'all are where we were last year.  50+ straight days of 100+ and 27 straight of 105+ with no rain for 6 months.

Yeah, it's been a rough one. It will happen eventually.

Morning TT.  :cool:

Noise and laughter mostly ;D They are here and will be for another 10 days or so. L and Mrs. T went on a road trip slightly north yesterday and will be back Wed or Thurs. Last nght was pizza, beer and puppy pile on the couch night :hellyeah: I slept until 8am :yay:

So what's happening withcu?

Just staying busy here and at the old house. Hey, didn’t you recommend a guy that makes guitars when I asked about one for my daughter?  :dunno:

The best guys I know here are at Fretted Instruments in Homewood. I'm betting that is Drac that recommended that to you. A friend of his lives nearby him and is an artiste. Has made some stuff for some top notch people.

Collins Guitars makes them to spec, but they are not free and overkill for a munchkin/beginner.

I'm glad she wants to play though ;D

Are you remodeling the old house? That was lot of kitchen work you were talking about :dunno:

Just fixin it up. Yeah I got her a Yamaha two years ago and she finally started to try and play it, glad I didn’t spend too much.  :laugh: Talking to one of my buddies here at work that plays; his brother went to some little music school up north.  ;)

How old is his brother and what year(s) did he go? I'm to ASSume it is the same music school up north, the one in the town that hates Golf's yankees? :cool:

That would be the one, I think he said he's 27. I'll ask when he comes back in.