THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Speaking of music, like we don’t always, The Fab Four were great. They did an outstanding job and the girl and I had a great time. If any of you guys are Beatles fans and get the chance I recommend seeing them.  :thumbsup:

I'm confused.  Explain please.

Speaking of music, like we don’t always, The Fab Four were great. They did an outstanding job and the girl and I had a great time. If any of you guys are Beatles fans and get the chance I recommend seeing them.  :thumbsup:

I'm confused.  Explain please.

I took my daughter to the “The Fab Four” concert at the Montgomery performing arts Center. Here ya go, http://www.mpaconline.org/events/

I thought I had said something, who knows?  :dunno: I'm old.  :laugh:

Hey rambling man, how was sis? ;D

Hey TT!!  She was OK.  She's got some other issues with her Mother in Law that have her upset now.  But she really enjoyed seeing her grandbabies and spending time with my daughter and I.  PM coming in a little while.

lead singer from Al. notice the cig. in hand....don't know why but I've always like this song. Just a little light hearted....

happy-smiley-708.gif

The Fortunes-Here Comes That Rainy Day Feeling Again

Did everyone else lose power this morning?  :-\      :dunno:

600 million people lost power in India.  :dunno:

Atleast it came back on before the heat kicked in. That would have been a rough day.

Did everyone else lose power this morning?  :-\      :dunno:

600 million people lost power in India.  :dunno:

Atleast it came back on before the heat kicked in. That would have been a rough day.

No wonder I couldn’t get in touch with our IT department.

I had to use hot tap water to make coffee this morning......weak....need sleep.  :laugh:

How's Barn?

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Doing ok. I did not want to wake up this morning, I wanted to sleep and lay around all day.

I do that everyday

Me too!