THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Morning, glad to see you made it, not glad to see you up so early, but thunder gets LOUD at the coast :laugh:

Jenks, there is a doc about Strummer in heavy rotation on the Starz networks, very creative work after the band. good flick.

Barn, it was very good. World class player. Lot of stuff from his latest, "Seeds We Sow", lot of Fleetwood stuff.

"The Chain, Never Going Back Again, Insane" and much more. He was very nice in giving the Ham some acknowledge ment for the early Buckingham Nicks support, here and Austin, Tex were the only 2 places that really put that on the map at the time. BUT, he only played for about 1 hour 20 minutes and the crowd literally booed when he left for good. When he left the stage, he said, "My, how quickly they turn." :rolleyes: Uh folks, he played for another hour at the party afterwards and the proceeds were donated to the artist series...........uh it was marketed that way. Maybe a couple of thousand in attendance.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

It would seem that I'm the only tiger in the cage today.  Hope you aren't out slaughtering the other zoo animals.

Jenks, there is a doc about Strummer in heavy rotation on the Starz networks, very creative work after the band. good flick.

Don't get Starz :(

We never really watched any of the movie channels so we just went with the standard HD package.  I do love The Clash though.

The reason for this version is I have been to at least 15 concerts at the Old Hollywood Sportatorium in Hollywood Fl.  One of which is this one.

Yes - Love Will Find A Way