THE ASYLUM

bigbird

I don't believe you.....what time did you get home.....or did you? :-\

That is the most comforatble feeling on a flight ever.

Tix on sale this morning for Young and the Shakes ;D

I got to the house at 11:40 last night.  I could have driven from St. Louis and been home by then.  It was a crazy day/night.

It is good to be home.  Although for a very short time.  My daughter and I are going to Gulf Shores today to visit my sister and see my nephew and his daughters, from Los Angeles. 

I'm good.  Yeah, she has really been having a hard time since she lost her husband two months ago.  This is the first time she has seen her grandaughters since he died.  They didn't come for the funeral.  They are 8 and 5.  My sister is very emotional most of the time these days anyway.  I'm sure this won't help that. 

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Morning everyone!  ;D

A4E, maybe having all you family members around will comfort her.  It will be nice for her to spend time with the grandbabies.  Kids can be extremely comforting when times are hard.

We've all been through loss and we all handle it differently, I feel for her. Easily one of the worst things I've ever experienced. I would never have bet I would have handled it as badly as I did, BUT, I did :dunno: Maybe the little munchkins will help some.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Hello 62.  We are all well, thanks for asking.  How's you fam?  It's going around that an AU man made an eppy of TWD.  Was it you? Or was it A4E after his airport troubles?

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Nevermind. . . . just found out it was a girl. She looks good though, for a brain sucking zombie.

Hello 62.  We are all well, thanks for asking.  How's you fam?  It's going around that an AU man made an eppy of TWD.  Was it you? Or was it A4E after his airport troubles?

Doing well thanks. Must be Afer, I’m a little too, cough, cough, healthy to be a zombie.  :laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Doing well thanks. Must be Afer, I’m a little too, cough, cough, healthy to be a zombie.  :laugh:

:laugh: I just read the article about it and the girl (turns out it wasn't a guy) said at first she thought is was an honor then realized after seeing how waif looking and unhealthy the zombie cast was, realized it really wasn't an honor after all.  :laugh:

I wish, if the guy did it, he will be fired or suspended and bspn will make a statement that it is not their policy blah,blah,blah and would never knowingly allow, blah,blah,blah. I wish.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Seems to me that many are reaping what they've sown.

[move]IT'S GREAT TO BE AN AUBURN TIGER[/move]

Had to do some work (yeah, real work for which I get paid to do).  Now I have to do some running around before I head south.  I may check in later or I may not.  Yall have a great day and weekend.  Yall are the best.