THE ASYLUM

bigbird

It's computer based but it's actually procurement.

PR = Purchase Requisition

RFx = Request for Proposal (RFP) or Request for Quotation (RFQ)

LTC = Long Term Contract

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Greek to me, darling.  I am probably the most technologically impaired individual you will ever have the displeasure of knowing. The other day when I went to the studio to sign up the girl for dance, the owner was on the phone with the computer help people.  She was about to throw the phone she was so frustrated.  She apologized to me, but I told her no need. I've felt the same.

Computers, bleh. . . . :pcprobs:

some of the people who use them, bleh :pcprobs::laugh:

Long term contracts? I like long term contracts. ;D

Just heard a demo of a man with a tenor voice that most people would kill to have..........wow.

Ironic song title. "Prayer of a Hungry Child". Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm. :rolleyes:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

When we think of hungry children, sometimes we tend to think of remote countries across the globe.  My church does a Wed. night meal for the kids.  One night we had to cancel it due to a scheduling conflict.  I had food for my class that night that went along with a lesson about and old testament feast. One precious little girl ate what I had served her and timidly asked for more.  I told her she could have all she wanted.  I didn't have anything left to have to take home.  That baby was so hungry.  :'(

I've always enjoyed simple people, quite the diversion..............people who have made their dislike for me known to me in the past, need to comprehend that I do nothing but laugh when they go into a downward emotional spiral that no one caused but themselves. Words on a forum aren't holding a shovel to bury you. They will laugh at you though.

just sayin.............. :cool:

Let's see.............now where did I put that thing? Oh.........there it is.

When we think of hungry children, sometimes we tend to think of remote countries across the globe.  My church does a Wed. night meal for the kids.  One night we had to cancel it due to a scheduling conflict.  I had food for my class that night that went along with a lesson about and old testament feast. One precious little girl ate what I had served her and timidly asked for more.  I told her she could have all she wanted.  I didn't have anything left to have to take home.  That baby was so hungry.  :'(

That my dear is what takes some of what I do to eastern Kentucky. Better than it used to be,still doesn't make it good. Just soul sucking at times. Some have never seen a dentist, never seen a doctor, never had a book, damn well have never had enough to eat and the list could go on ad nauseum.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Sometimes the reality of how blessed we truly are is blurred by our own wants and desires.  Seeing the shoes that someone else wears can shake your world.  In a good way.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

That's true.  That's why I like to focus on those people who have their eyes wide open.

Morning TT, good for you.  ;D What are you hearing on Fleetwood Mac, time/place yet?  :dunno:

Random thought of the day; I wouldn’t wish the perspective that some people need on anyone.