THE ASYLUM

bigbird

I'm not expecting a response or at best, an "are you serious" response. :)

Bama's done a lot of shady crap but I don't see them trying these antics for a 3* player out of Floriduh.

I believe most HS folks know that that would be career suicide, either from their own school board or "other places". An individual who had a set big enough to do something like that, HOPEFULLY would take it to a major CBS/Yahoo reporter as an anon source. If not there will be a 1000 reporters in his driveway tonight. The average bear isn't able to handle that on almost all levels.

I've always enjoyed simple people, quite the diversion..............people who have made their dislike for me known to me in the past, need to comprehend that I do nothing but laugh when they go into a downward emotional spiral that no one caused but themselves. Words on a forum aren't holding a shovel to bury you. They will laugh at you though.

just sayin.............. :cool:

I've always enjoyed simple people, quite the diversion..............people who have made their dislike for me known to me in the past, need to comprehend that I do nothing but laugh when they go into a downward emotional spiral that no one caused but themselves. Words on a forum aren't holding a shovel to bury you. They will laugh at you though.

They don’t dislike you; they dislike the fact that you make them question their beliefs and therefore themselves. You just happen to be the person they take it out on.

They don’t dislike you; they dislike the fact that you make them question their beliefs and therefore themselves. You just happen to be the person they take it out on.

and it so ain't new and I'm so good with it :laugh:;)

It's funny; what should cause some bammers to sweat a little, causes an equal amount from some "Auburn faithful".

Status quo becomes uncomfortable instantly when not lock stepped with. That ain't new either. Some of it just vibrates more intensely than others. Ahhhhhh, good times. :laugh:

It's funny; what should cause some bammers to sweat a little, causes an equal amount from some "Auburn faithful".

Heh, I'm kinda having fun with it now.  :-X

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Status quo becomes uncomfortable instantly when not lock stepped with. That ain't new either. Some of it just vibrates more intensely than others. Ahhhhhh, good times. :laugh:

Oh the jokes.  :-X

;)not really.  I'm just mocking you.  :tease: